Indoor Strawberry Cough Grow (Kyle Kushman's cut)

ArkVader13

Auto Grower in Training
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Oreoz live resin & Kush mints flower
I have been very fortunate to be able to get a clone from my fellow Duder @Rasterman of a strain I've wanted to grow up Strawberry Cough (Kyle Kushman's cut) and it's just Day 3 of getting settled in but it's already growing new leaves.:headbang:
KIMG3997.JPG

So I hope you have some snacks 🤤 but I guess I can make an exception this one time @JP1 LoL I am happy to have a good Dude hanging around for the grow and show!:d5:

I have been very fortunate to be able to get a clone from my fellow Duder @Rasterman of a strain I've wanted to grow up Strawberry Cough (Kyle Kushman's cut) and it's just Day 3 of getting settled in but it's already growing new leaves.:headbang:View attachment 1599589
Awesome - looking good! I was smelling all my plants today and the Strawberry Cough never really smelled that impressive. And I was just doing stem rubs and smelling buds, but wasn't paying attention to which strain I was sampling. When I touched the Cough bud and smelled my finger, it was strawberry bubble gum. The really good stuff!

Here's some of what you can expect and sorry for hijacking your thread.
:worship::bow::gassy:
20230603_165833.jpg
20230603_165815.jpg
20230603_165802.jpg

(Except yours won't be pollinated by a hermed landrace cross so that's a bonus.) :crying::crying::crying:

Sorry but I'm really stoked. I put my nose against a bud just now and it really does smell like fresh, ripe strawberries. And it's not subtle. I'll have to add this to two other favorite-smelling strains because it's a short list!

Hell Yeah that's a beautiful site:drool: @Rasterman ! It's not a problem it's a thread for the Strawberry Cough so please don't hesitate to put up more than it'll be a great show of what I have to expect from them and I just knew that it'd eventually have that sweet strawberry aroma 🤤 but dammit must have smell-o-vision LoL

Hell Yeah that's a beautiful site:drool: @Rasterman ! It's not a problem it's a thread for the Strawberry Cough so please don't hesitate to put up more than it'll be a great show of what I have to expect from them and I just knew that it'd eventually have that sweet strawberry aroma 🤤 but dammit must have smell-o-vision LoL
Thanks - then I will! :woody:

Back