Mephisto Genetics Strawberry, Mephisto & GNs HS1

Ha ha :) didn't need it this time bro. The blues smells good but SBC is out there and she sure is smelling good in the jar!

Nice harvest strawberry...enjoy...:slap:

Nice job. What's next to grow?
Sniff sniff, is that toast I smell?

So it's that time again and my last auto blues came down tonight after a nine day cleanse.

She was nice and greasy and really easy to trim. She grew a little coming in at 44cm.

Final harvest pictures...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

I'll update with the dry weights soon enough but for now I guess I'm at the end of my first journal. It's been good fun and I thank you all for the encouragement and positive comments :)

Reactions: gbd
Thanks Duggy & marga :hug:

Had a bit of trouble with the photos for a bit there!!

lol, no need for toast tonight but maybe later, AB2 has only been in the jar a few days and it's like the smell has been turned up to 11 :)

Whoops, I forgot you have a SODK & Toof/Alien grow going. I dropped a Toof in soil today.

So it's that time again and my last auto blues came down tonight after a nine day cleanse.

She was nice and greasy and really easy to trim. She grew a little coming in at 44cm.

Final harvest pictures...

View attachment 422863View attachment 422864View attachment 422865

I'll update with the dry weights soon enough but for now I guess I'm at the end of my first journal. It's been good fun and I thank you all for the encouragement and positive comments :)

Congrats bro.

Back