Mephisto Genetics Strawberry, Mephisto & GNs HS1

Day 56 update

Doesn't look like much has happened, I'm a bit worried that it got a bit cold for the girls for a couple of days while my heating went awol. As soon as I noticed this I chucked a cfl into the tent to help bring up the temps (and got the heating fixed!)

SBC is really stinking up the place :) and due to running out of smoke (and needing the space in the tent) she and AB3 will be coming down next weekend. They are both on their fifth day of plain water today.

AB2 & AB3 can go for another week or two... They both had a full on feed tonight PH'd to 6.3.

The photos are still 'in tent', I will defo get some better pictures at the weekend when a proper tent shuffle will be going on. So for now...

AB1

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

AB2

image.jpg

AB3

image.jpg

SBC

image.jpgimage.jpg

Group shot of the girls enjoying a bit more heat!

image.jpgimage.jpg

And finally a couple of SBC bud shots...

image.jpgimage.jpg

That's all folks :Sharing One:

Good old SBC assaulting the nostrils...:Sharing One:

Hey everyone, here's another update :)

On Friday night AB3 came to an end, she wasn't fully ready but it had to happen... I'm running out!

Here's a couple of shots just before the chop

image.jpgimage.jpg

Tonight SBC had the same treatment...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

AB1 & AB2 are looking great to my eyes :) I've been giving AB2 plain tap water since Friday and plan to take her a week Monday, day 70. AB1 is a much bigger plant and looks like she wants to go longer so still feeding her and she'll get one more feed, maybe Tuesday/Wednesday before starting her plain water cleanse. Prolly take her down on day 75.

AB1

image.jpg

AB2

image.jpg

While I was trimming SBC really stank the flat out :)

image.jpg

Here's my quick fix...

image.jpg

That's all for tonight :Sharing One:

:rofl: whatever works. When we have company coming sometimes I fry bacon without exhaust fan on, house smells like cooked bacon for a couple days.
Those are and were some nice healthy looking plants.

Here :slap:

Congrats on the harvest bro she looks great less can be said about that piece of toast.....I think you have your toaster set to KILL lol.

:roflcry:

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

.....anyone for a bacon toastie? ha ha

Man do I know what dealing with SBC smell is like...LOL!

Back