Mephisto Genetics Strawberry, Mephisto & GNs HS1

strawberry

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
Hey AFNers, merry christmas :)

I've finally got it together to put up a thread, spurred on by my HS1 arriving this morning.

This is my 1st time documenting a grow anywhere and it's my 3rd grow. My last grow yielded 2 & 1/4 oz which I was happy with and should last me till next harvest. My home set up requires a minimum noise approach.

I'm growing in a cupboard, in a tent that's 80x45x145cm. I'm running a 4" extractor fan/filter to the next room and for air circulation I'm using a PC fan. I'm using plagron light mix in air pots with a right old mix up of nutes. FF trio and chaching, plant magic bisilicone, root stimulant and calmag, and AN sensizym, B52 and carboload. (Don't ask! I'm slowly changing over to AN as per TaNgs schedule but it's as and when the nutes I have need replacing)

My girls have been under a Prakasa 100w actual cob until today.

I have 3 mephisto auto blues in 11, 6 and 3 litre airpots and 1 Sour Bubblin' Crack in an 11L airpot. They are on day 23 today. During my last grow I thought the plants stayed small enough to attempt one more this time round, and I'll worry about lack of space later if it becomes an issue ;-)

Here's a piccie of each girl...

AB1
image.jpg

AB2
image.jpg

AB3
image.jpg

SBC
image.jpg

And the group shot
image.jpg

I'm really taken with the sour crack from mephisto so have high hopes of good times ahead with these girls.

Wish me luck my AFN fam and if I've forgotten anything please ask :peace:

strawberry

Good luck strawberry.. I'll be lurking about:Sharing One:

Best of luck strawberry...:Sharing One:

splendid man! best vibes :)

Good luck Strawberry. I'm anxious to see how that new light works for you.

This is going to very cool to follow. You are rocking the latest Tech in LED'S I think you will exceed your last grow for sure in weight best of luck.

Hey AFNers, merry christmas :)
And the group shot
View attachment 408116

I'm really taken with the sour crack from mephisto so have high hopes of good times ahead with these girls.

Wish me luck my AFN fam and if I've forgotten anything please ask :peace:

strawberry

Have a slap for xmas :slap::kusht:

PAL:peace: :coffee2:

MB.

:goodluck: on your grow man..:Sharing One:

splendid man! best vibes :)

Thanks Mitch, I'll try to do the genetics justice :) :check:

Good luck Strawberry. I'm anxious to see how that new light works for you.

Thanks Marga, if it's anywhere near your standard, I'll be happy :smoke:

This is going to very cool to follow. You are rocking the latest Tech in LED'S I think you will exceed your last grow for sure in weight best of luck.

Thanks Fairlynew, I can live in hopes... The big plus for me with the HS1 is the lack of noise. With the prakasa I could hear the fan noise above my extraction fan from outside the cupboard, there's none of that now :cool:

Have a slap for xmas :slap::kusht:

PAL:peace: :coffeew 2:

MB.

Thanks for the slap MB. Merry Christmas to you too bro :hug:

Back