Mephisto Genetics Strawberry, Mephisto & GNs HS1

"Munch..munch..munch :stylez rasta smoke: ​Yup, we's definitely watchin' this one--

"Munch..munch..munch :stylez rasta smoke: ​Yup, we's definitely watchin' this one--

Welcome along South Syder, thanks for stopping by :)

So, it's day 34 and upward growth has all but stopped so flushed 2.5 times volume of pot with plain tap water, with the last litre including 1ml root stimulant, 1ml big bloom and 0.5ml tiger bloom. PH'd to 6.2. And I dropped the HS1 to 30 cm above the canopy.

AB1 is 37.5cm

image.jpgimage.jpg

AB2 is 38cm

image.jpgimage.jpg

AB3 is 37cm

image.jpgimage.jpg

and SBC is 38cm

image.jpgimage.jpg

all nice and cosy back in their tent :)

image.jpg

:peace:

Last edited:
Looking good. The height of all your Auto City Blues are pretty much the same as mine for the same days of age. Seems to be consistent.

Looking good. The height of all your Auto City Blues are pretty much the same as mine for the same days of age. Seems to be consistent.

I'm so pleased that mine are not lagging behind yours (yet) marga ;-) I just hope all goes well and I enjoy the results as much as your other half :Sharing One:

Very consistent sizes despite the differences in pot sizes, interesting.
keep up the good work.

Very consistent sizes despite the differences in pot sizes, interesting.
keep up the good work.

Thanks Mitch. I didn't know what to expect, thought maybe the bigger pots would produce taller plants. They are definitely 'bigger' plants but the consistency of height surprised me. Must be the good genetics ;-)

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but were they all started directly in the pots?

Cheers mitch

So just a quick update...

I had a bit of a mare last night, long story short, I managed to drop a fan onto AB2 :face:

The upshot is I snapped a larger fan leaf clean off and broke two branches in three places. I managed to prop the sad looking branches back into position using other leaves to keep them in place. When I checked on the girls earlier tonight, other than a couple of kinks in the said branches, there appears to be no problems. "pher Wiggle":thumbs:"pher Wiggle"

:peace: strawberry

Sorry if I missed it somewhere, but were they all started directly in the pots?

Cheers mitch

Yes bro. A soak and paper towels to germ and then straight to final pots :)

Butter fingers lol try taping the breaks bro they will heal.

Back