Mephisto Genetics Strawberry Nuggets lolipop?

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
I finally ordered some Strawberry Nuggets, plan to start them January after the current grow finishes.

Generally, HST is not great for autos, but I am wondering if heavy defoliation before the Strawberry Nuggets bloom is OK.

Will defoliation and or lollipopping slow them down significantly?

I have a 3'x3' tent, 300w Cobs, and recirculating drip hydroponic system. I will grow all 3 beans.

I am wanting to run this quickly so that I can get 2 grows before the summer heat.

Strawberry Nuggets is a cabbage bush. We recommend some light leaf tucking and defoliation. Not recommended to do much lst as she can bush up so dense it makes the canopy unmanageable. Less is more with this one, let her grow naturally for the most part and she will reward you with some of the densest nuggs in our catalogue. She is a small plant, so for yield just increase the plant count. She is fast finisher so should be able to squeeze in those 2 grows before summer.

Thanks, Stan, appreciate the advice. Leaf tucking and light defoliation, no LST.

Just got the beans today.

Also thanks for the CDLC X Grape Crinkle freebies. Both parents are quick, I am guessing the cross will he quick too.

Planted 3, all 3 germed and grew out for 11 weeks

3 distinct phenos: Very small very dark purple, Larger bright pink, and a green one with hints of pink.

The small purple one was so dense that I could not even clean up the inner foliage. As a result there is more larf than I wanted.

On harvest day I thought I saw a banana, don't remember which plant.

A week later, when cutting the dried buds off I found 4 seeds on the tray. No clue which plant or plants they are from. 3 of them might be ripe. There might be more. With luck they are viable.

The buds smell very fruity, the uncured buds have a slight strawberry scent. I smoked some of the larf and it is potent, but I won't speak to quality until they have cured a while.

Final weight is 4.5oz, including over a half ounce of larf

I will grow this strain again but will try harder to get to that inner foliage, and I will let them go 12-13 weeks.

Passed the leaf over a screen once and got probably a gram of kief. Will do the same with the larf, and of course make additional passes of the leaf.

Even though they aren't cured yet, I am happy with the results.

Back