STS Reversal or cross?

It would be on a reversed female open pollination in a tent. If that matters. Thanks for any help or insight.
I've only done a couple of pollination runs. From what I've seen if they are under decent lighting the seeds will mature faster than they would under poor lighting. You should treat a seeded plant the same as you would a flowering plant if you want lots of nice fat seeds.

I've only done a couple of pollination runs. From what I've seen if they are under decent lighting the seeds will mature faster than they would under poor lighting. You should treat a seeded plant the same as you would a flowering plant if you want lots of nice fat seeds.
Thank you I appreciate your help.

Making seeds is very energy consuming for a plant. It's the last thing she does before dying so every help you can give her with providing energy is a positive one. So lights and nutrients until the end is what I would do.

Making seeds is very energy consuming for a plant. It's the last thing she does before dying so every help you can give her with providing energy is a positive one. So lights and nutrients until the end is what I would do.
You read my mind I had just been thinking about if pushing the nutrients was good for it as previous post said to treat it like a normal plant I was wondering if that extended to nutrients. Very much appreciate the extra insight.

I reversed a White Widow cross with STS and observed no ill effects to the plant I sprayed. Wednesday, I sprayed a Fastbuds Original Skunk auto with STS and today woke up to several formerly dark green leaves are now sickly looking with brown spots. Is this a normal reaction to STS? Two Skunk plants, same soil, water with same low level nutrients. Second plant not sprayed with STS looks fine.

I reversed a White Widow cross with STS and observed no ill effects to the plant I sprayed. Wednesday, I sprayed a Fastbuds Original Skunk auto with STS and today woke up to several formerly dark green leaves are now sickly looking with brown spots. Is this a normal reaction to STS? Two Skunk plants, same soil, water with same low level nutrients. Second plant not sprayed with STS looks fine.
In researching it I have read about both happening and supposedly when your balls start forming and you quit spraying it should right itself. Also read about using eyedropper and placing drop on every bud site you want reversed but have evidence.

Back