STX Infuzium 420 Herbal Infuser

Buds Buddy

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
High There ??? I just bought a STX Infuzium 420 for making Vape Juice, oil & edibles. Has anyone used one before -or- the Magical Butter Machine ? Do they work well ? Hope so, as I just ordered the molds & ingredients for making gummies & e-juice. Shit's expensive so hope it works out.

I have one and love it. It is easy to use and clean!

High There ??? I just bought a STX Infuzium 420 for making Vape Juice, oil & edibles. Has anyone used one before -or- the Magical Butter Machine ? Do they work well ? Hope so, as I just ordered the molds & ingredients for making gummies & e-juice. Shit's expensive so hope it works out.

I just bought one of these, and it arrives today.

I also own 2 MagicalButterMachines, but rarely use them anymore because of the 2 cup minimum.
I recently tried to process 3 oz herb mixed with enough oil to make a 2 cup batch, but the oil was insufficient, and I had to add more to reduce a pasty mix to liquid.

A grinder coupled with beakers, flasks, and magnetic stirrer hotplates are much easier (and cheaper) for tincture, and MBM doesn't lend itself to making concentrated oils.
I got this hoping to avoid the 2 cup minimum, but I suspect there really isn't any structural difference between this and MBM.
A true 1 cup minimum implies that the Infuzium's blades sit lower.
I will see.

I'm on a quest to find the best machine of this type.
So far MBM is inadequate for me.
I've got some oil in a ButterBrewer machine right now.
It's only $105 for a slow motion stirrer, but the blades don't go low enough, and herb settles below them and doesn't get stirred properly.
I'm trying to find a fix for this, because I like everything else about ButterBrewer.

I also own 2 MagicalButterMachines, but rarely use them anymore because of the 2 cup minimum.
I recently tried to process 3 oz herb mixed with enough oil to make a 2 cup batch, but the oil was insufficient, and I had to add more to reduce a pasty mix to liquid.

A grinder coupled with beakers, flasks, and magnetic stirrer hotplates are much easier (and cheaper) for tincture, and MBM doesn't lend itself to making concentrated oils.
I got this hoping to avoid the 2 cup minimum, but I suspect there really isn't any structural difference between this and MBM.
I will see.

It's only $105 for a slow motion stirrer, but the blades don't go low enough, and herb settles below them and doesn't get stirred properly.
I'm trying to find a fix for this, because I like everything else about ButterBrewer.

Infusium 420 just came off the amazon truck.
The pitcher parts that hold the fluid/herb mixture are identical for Infusium and MBM except for color.
I believe the 1 cup minimum because the Infusium grinder blade reaches about 1 inch further down into the pitcher, and the "Minimum" level measures right at 1 cup.

Although it's a bit harder to operate than MBM, on the DIY setting it allows for continuous time and temperature settings.
Preliminary indications is that this is a Magical Butter Machine killer.
This seems to be able to do everything MBM does, plus more.
The frequency of the blades spinning also seems higher than MBM, but I don't have proof.
I'll be retiring my MBMs.

Follow up on the infuzium 420?? How it working? Tips or suggestions? I'm considering buying one

I will see.

could you bend the ends of the blades down to reach farther down. I'll google a pic and maybe i can fab something up, because dude you need 3oz machine and maybe me to.

looks like the blade is held on with nyloc nut on the shaft of lid? is that true for both machines?
@Simplicio

I now have a better idea of how these 3 machines function MagicalButterMachine, Infusium420, and ButterBrewer.
For MBM and Infusium, I've measured effective shaft length, and compared it to pitcher depths.
I was only able to guess these for ButterBrewer.

MBM:
Effective shaft length = 6.75"
Pitcher depth = 7.75"
Difference = 1" which requires a 2 cup minimum
Blade is held on by a nut

Infusium:
Effective shaft length = 7.25"
Pitcher depth = 7.75"
Difference = 1/2", which is claimed to require a 1 cup minimum
Blade is held on by a nut

ButterBrewer:
Blades are very solid, and can't be bent
DIY time, temperature, and stir frequency are very convenient
The oil+herb sits in a large removable metal bowl, which sits on a pressure switch
I just now did a trial of putting 2 thicknesses of a carved up silicone pan under BB's metal pan, and it looks like this will work

Critiques:
MBM is by far the worst of these, due to its 2 cup minimum, difficulty of getting all the butter out, and difficulty of really getting it clean.
Infusium420 is significantly better because of its 1 cup minimum and DIY functions, but it's still hard to get all the stuff out, and to clean.
Butter Brewer is the winner for me, assuming the use of the 2 layers of silicone beneath the butter pan to reduce the minimum butter needed.
BB is also very easy to get the butter out of, and the removable blades and pan are easy to clean.

I have been using only beakers to infuse decarbed herb powder into oil, but think I'll give BB another try soon.
I might use Infusium when I think some fast blade movement will help, or to make FECO.
My MBMs are likely to gather dust.

Edit: After more measuring, it appears that my idea of putting silicone under the ButterBrewer's pan doesn't do much. The distance between the bottom of the blades at the center and the pan is 3/16." That might be different at the blade tips.

Last edited:
Butter Brewer blade looks plastic and part of the shaft (shaft and blade one unit). Just to describe what I'm thinking , wonder if you could glue a comb (plastic hair comb) pointing down on the exsisting blade or maybe bendable food grade silcone(heat resist) feet hanging down different lengths to fit bowl bottom.
I've e_mailed company to see if replacement blade can be ordered and how much , better to have extra blade to experiment with. The BB machine is alot more money but your experience with all machines makes the money difference less of a factor, thanks for taking time to post mate.

they also sell a stainless steel bowl insert on website. wonder if you could flip it upside down and adjust with HAMMER and change depth. Might clean easier too.

Back