Extraction Mcdee's Sizzurp

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey everybody, hope your feeling good tonight. I have been meaning to post this for a while, but like many of you out there I tend to forget stuff lol. Saw @Baked Bros post today and like a board to the head got me thinking. In my moment of clarity I remembered that I still need to post mine. I didnt come up with it, but this is what I was think about over the last 2yr. When I looked around I saw that I was on target, but others had and were on the same wavelength as I. So this is my version which is little different from the others I've seen. I use rosin where as tincture seem to be the preferred extract. You can use tincture if you want, my 1st go was with tincture so no worries it works just the same. Here is what I got with tincture.

20200516_225512.jpg

I made tincture from rosin chips, and then reclaimed the alcohol with my distiller. Worked well, but I'm not a fan of alcohol taste so that's why I use rosin.

After that was used I said to myself there's gotta be a better way. It is so simple everyone can make it. I do recommend having a Magical butter machine, not sure but may be able to use a blender??? You just need to heat up syrup before blending.

Ok list of stuff...

Corn syrup: 2 cups (mbm2 is min of 2cups)

Lecithin: 1-2 tsp up to 1-2 tbsp up to you. This is optional but HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!! If you're making edibles without it you're doing it wrong lol.

Decarbed rosin: 4g's I use 2g's/1 cup of syrup, but this is my tolerance adjust to your needs.

Flavoring: optional again not necessary but I used cherry. Can use whatever you like depending on what you will mix it with.

That's it! I put mine in some coffee and no weed taste at all. I make my coffee sweet and with this in just my coffee with a hint of cherry. I put 2 tbsp of syrup in, but again this is my dosage. Know your dosage and adjust for you. If not sure go slow and low to learn your dosage per single serving. Once you know that you can adjust extract amount so you need as little or as much as you want to use in your batch.

Step 1- Put syrup in.
20200609_132844.jpg

Step 2- If using flavoring add next.
20200609_132928.jpg

Step 3- Pour in lecithin.
20200609_134554.jpg

Step 4 - Add the rosin
20200609_140750.jpg

Put your lid on I run on lowest heat setting for 1hr. About have way through I turn off and finish mixing with no heat so not to burn syrup. Just need to heat some so will blend together better. When done asap put into whatever container you're using, I put into a Mason jar. You can add food coloring if you want it to be "purple drank" but I like the way it comes out as is.

20200609_151952.jpg
20200609_151946.jpg

Even without alcohol it is fluid enough and if mixed in something hot melts right into it. Easiest edible I've done yet no worries. Hope you enjoy and give it a shot. Feel free to modify to you liking and pass it along. I'll tag some folks but if you know anyone that would like send them on by. Stay lifted.

@Mizzo81 @slowandeasy @derek420colorado @Dabber @nizmoKush @St. Tom

Attachments

• 20200505_005545.jpg
    20200505_005545.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 68
  • 20200609_132406.jpg
    20200609_132406.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
Hahahahaha nice. I am sooo high on one of my peanut butter hash bangers. I forgot about this ole sizzzzyurp nice my man real nice
I forgot myself, got sick last week of July for like 10 days and blanked. Not doing edibles for now, I get sick from bud and needed to cut back amount of thc. So back to old school smoking flower only. No dabs, no edibles. Started getting sick from bud after I started growing. I think the high thc all day is the issue. When I bought bud I would get dirt and would pace my smoking. With more high quality than i could use this is when i started to get sick. Trying to use less to see if that is my issue. Dabs all day from 730am till 600pm then gummies made from rosin was A LOT of thc lol. I think I was just consuming to much. With going back to flower, and only smoking like 2-3x day only during the day I hope I can go back to the way it was. Most likely going to move to 1:1 cbd's to lower thc to make it less likely I will get sick anymore. I wanted to get this up here before I forgot again hahaha.

Back