Suggestions?

Jas4458

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I’m growing two plants in here, the sativa looking one is Pineapple Express auto from Barney’s farms. The indica is a photoperiod purple punch.
Both plants are being grown in the same medium from the same bag FF happy frog, water schedule is the same and I go based off of the weight of the bag and the dryness of the soil at about knuckle deep.
I’m running a Mars hydro 600w equivalent LED

water is distilled water pH at about 6.3-6.4

soil is ph around 6.4ish give or take a point in either direction.

I can’t figure out what they’re lacking and I don’t want to throw nutes at them to see which sticks and end up nute locked.

Attachments

• 903497F4-E4FE-4218-8983-4347130414DD.jpeg
    903497F4-E4FE-4218-8983-4347130414DD.jpeg
    379.6 KB · Views: 70
They look under watered

When did you take this pic? Was it just after or just before lights out?
Sometimes plants like to droop a bit around these times.

Ironically the droop came after the watering.

but the issue is the coloration not the droop.
The top soil in the pics is bone dry. If the plant isn't being watered properly then nutrients aren't flowing properly

The top soil in the pics is bone dry. If the plant isn't being watered properly then nutrients aren't flowing properly
Yes topsoil is bone dry just underneath it was still nice and moist though. I water until runoff and pick the bag up to judge when she’s dry, am I going about it the wrong way?

Are you mixing any spring water or tap water with the distilled water? I know mine do better with those extra bit of minerals.

Are you mixing any spring water or tap water with the distilled water? I know mine do better with those extra bit of minerals.
No just distilled water with some uppers/downers for ph

Figures, early morning, too much stuff doing, and didn't check before posting...in the wrong thread. Let's see if I can do it again.
Lots of experienced growers here can help out with any problems, best thread for it is the infirmary (there's a form thingy to fill out so they have info for a good diagnosis ).
They actually look ok to me, main thing is, don't panic and change stuff willy nilly. And again, don't panic and have fun with it.

Figures, early morning, too much stuff doing, and didn't check before posting...in the wrong thread. Let's see if I can do it again.
Lots of experienced growers here can help out with any problems, best thread for it is the infirmary (there's a form thingy to fill out so they have info for a good diagnosis ).
They actually look ok to me, main thing is, don't panic and change stuff willy nilly. And again, don't panic and have fun with it.
LOL step away from the bong my friend, this post is in the infirmary

Back