Lighting Summary on the influence of UVB-radiation on cannabis

Brilliant stuff @L0wbob2017...... Maximum self-inflicted pain sent your way :slap:

Thank you sir! Maybe it is an idiom but "maximum self-inflicted" pain makes no sense for me hahaha ( only if you would lay down under a "AgroMax Pure UV" at a distance of 10 inch )

That sounds a bit harsh! Just take a look at the spectrums in the first post ( chlorophyll A etc. ) you can see they absorb it!
So it is not useless but you wont get the same effects as you would get with real UVB or deeper UVA. ( in terms of influence of UV-radiation )

wavelengths at this range you got are still usefull for other aspects! I am not an expert on that!
This spectrum could still be usefull for other things, but in terms of maybe increasing thc production ( or better said olivetol production ) i dont think it can do anything or maybe it can just a bit.

So dont get me wrong! This spectrum could be very usefull! It just isnt that harmfull as u may think. Thats all i wanted to say.
I'm a harsh person lol If it don't work kick it to the curb . Like a lot of women in my life . My grow is in the later stages now I may just use it the last 2 weeks . My major concern was if it's on full time will it damage my plants ?? Once its turned on it's on for 18 hours I cant switch it back and forth without doing it manually and I'm not getting up at 2:00 a.m. to flip it back to bloom . :nono:

Thank you sir! Maybe it is an idiom but "maximum self-inflicted" pain makes no sense for me hahaha ( only if you would lay down under a "AgroMax Pure UV" at a distance of 10 inch )

sunburn.png
..... Keep it coming......

I'm a harsh person lol If it don't work kick it to the curb . Like a lot of women in my life .

:worship: :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

My grow is in the later stages now I may just use it the last 2 weeks . My major concern was if it's on full time will it damage my plants ?? Once its turned on it's on for 18 hours I cant switch it back and forth without doing it manually and I'm not getting up at 2:00 a.m. to flip it back to bloom . :nono:

Nah i dont think you can damage them. There are only 8 pieces of these LED's. I would use it the complete light time tho.

Been running uvb for over a year, UVB 10.0 bulbs, the buds closest always stack on the trichomes. Believer myself....

Yeah i also found these 10.0 UVB bulbs but their intensity is pretty low compared to the other tubes i mentioned in post 2.

How long do you turn them on? whats the input wattage? Distance to plants? Which mixxed spectrum do they use or better said which bulbs do u use?

Yeah i also found these 10.0 UVB bulbs but their intensity is pretty low compared to the other tubes i mentioned in post 2.

How long do you turn them on? whats the input wattage? Distance to plants? Which mixxed spectrum do they use or better said which bulbs do u use?

Exactly the questions I have, plus.... How do you achieve even coverage, how many lights?

Can you post some pics of how you have arranged the light(s)?

Exactly the questions I have, plus.... How do you achieve even coverage, how many lights?

Can you post some pics of how you have arranged the light(s)?

there are T8 tubes of 40W ( 4 foot length ) that create a good even coverage over their length. The problem is that these tubes were made for reptiles so the intensity is only high at short distances.

Thats the point where the answer of @iampepe could be interesting.

Back