Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

I just germinated one SCH and one Onyx, they will be going outdoors in 5 gal. wicking system pots. I am very very curious what i will end up with out of the SCH as I have heard that there is a lot of diversity in this strain. should be interesting.

I had two onyx germinate and I am wondering If I would be able to grow two Onyx in one five gallon bucket or will I run into issues with root space?

I would have to gather that they will fight it out in there and then really nobody will win..... :(

thats what i thought, looks like ill be building another bucket wicking system. it looks like these buckets will be placed outside in holes I will dig guerilla style that way if I need to I can pull them up and move them.

I had two onyx germinate and I am wondering If I would be able to grow two Onyx in one five gallon bucket or will I run into issues with root space?

yeah i think it would be too much in one bucket. When i pulled my larger Onyx it wasnt root bound but there was no room for another plant in there. good luck with it

I wonder how two would do in an eight gallon pot??? :idea:

Back