Indoor Super Cali Haze & Onyx from Short Stuff

i dont know why its only loading one at a time. i have to go medicate this frustration away..... its 4:20 somewhere

Nice plants :) Great Job!!! Can you please tell me how tall they are?

looks niiiceee 215mediman i have a "frnd" who has the cali haze and that bitch just dont wanta stop growing the trichs arnt ever gonna turn white...its been growing since halloween now..wtf tyhats like 5 months now..gawddddamnn..any info if you ever herd such a thing...stitch???maybe??dying to chop her the smell is crazy sweet ..oh ya how was the smoke

Hey Stitch and 215medicinman,

I'm a fairy new grower, I had a decent season last year but i wanna do some super autos this year, like Nirvana Sky, Number 1, and of course SCH.

I was wondering if, planting outdoors, I should dig a hole and fill that with Fox Farms Ocean Forest or some mix of the sort, or do the same except put it in a bag so that the natural soil won't mix. I am not sure what to expect with either way. What are your thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, you two know a great deal about the nature of this strain.

sorry to everyone that has looked at this and wanted a smoke report. i have moved and wasnt even growing for 2months while i was gone. but i do have the long awaited smoke report and final comments on these strains.

The Super Cali Haze - I ended up harvesting 3 plants fully mature and i got just over 2oz dry off each. 2 of the plants produced very fluffy nugs with a sweet smell (when broke) and lots of orange hairs. The 3rd plant was my favorite the entire grow and it produced rock hard buds that were so sweet and sticky, but did not have the orange hairs the others did. So out of 8 i harvested 3, the reason is because 2 others just wouldnt mature. Im not sure what happened but they just stopped growing or showing any signs of growth. all the buds were covered in trichomes but the hairs were all white and they were not dense or big at all. Then 2 others hermied on me and i had the last large 6footer... it was huge and at day 90 with just pre-flowers and i was moving, so i had to chop it down. It sucked, but even though im a medical patient and am allowed to have that i just didnt want to be seen moving that across town and into my new place. So everything that didnt fully mature was all used for bubble hash. I took all the preflowers off the 6 footer, all the buds off the non-mature plants, along with all my trimmings (it was about 2 shoe boxes full of fine chopped trimmings and bud) and did 3 batches of ice/bubble hash. It made just under 7g of hash.
The smoke on this Super Cali Haze is by far the most HEART POUNDING SATIVA i have ever smoked. Honestly, i dont like smoking it by its self. The first time i did, it took a while to kick in and it felt like i was doing some other white drug rather than smoking my normal medicine. It seriously makes your heart pound in your chest. It taste nice and organic which is what i was going for. The hash is the best tasting to me. I really like putting my own SCH hash on a nice bowl with an indica, it gives you the all around high. But like i said, this is a pure sativa and is not the normal relaxing buds you usually have. Hard plant to make happy, and overall not a strong pheno type. All 10 that started were different, from the time they showed sex, harvest, growth and water intake. I wouldnt choose this one again just because it does not seem stable to me. But the phenos that i did harvest were nice.

Onyx- Great plant with dense, fist size flowers all over. Open for plenty of light, even to the lowest branches. Stinks like Sour D, and taste the best when cured for a long time. I pulled down 2oz dry off the one in the 5gal bucket and 1oz off the small one. Both had lots of trichomes. I'll grow this strain again sometime soon. The high was just perfect, all around good high. Nothing to powerfull, and a great diesel taste.

*Check out my new grow, going on right now* 215medicineman on youtube. Deimos, Il Diavlo and Russian Rocket Fuel

Sounds like some nice smoke. Sorry about the move messing you up.

Back