Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese,Big Devil and Cream Manderine

Sorry for the lack of updates i genuinely forgot to update i took all the pics of them last week and put them in a file and forgot to upload them i will get some shots tonight they are alot bigger now and the Sweet Cheese looks like a mini Christmas tree :High 5:

So here is the update as promised.

First up with have the Sweet Cheese at day 36, she is having 2L feeds per day now, She is branching out very nice.
cheese D36 (2).jpgcheese D36 (3).jpgcheese D36 (1).jpgcheese D36 (4).jpg

Dark Devil is at day 24 and also growing nice
DD (1).jpgDD (2).jpgDD (3).jpgDD (4).jpg

Cream Mandarin is also at Day24 and is growing in a crazy structure and has a few tops if you like lol :D:
CM Day24 (4).jpgCM Day24 (3).jpgCM Day24 (2).jpgCM Day24 (1).jpgCM Day24 (5).jpg

Wow :Cool:, this sweet are really green and healthy my friend!
thanks for all the pics, i will keep passing by!
J.

Hi Duck Commander!

All looking good my friend, thanks for sharing all this with us. I'll be looking forward for the next updates because it seems like they are enjoying the way you treat them.

Sweet smokes!! ;)

tommy

Wow :Cool:, this sweet are really green and healthy my friend!
thanks for all the pics, i will keep passing by!
J.
Thx for stopping by :coffee break:
Hi Duck Commander!

All looking good my friend, thanks for sharing all this with us. I'll be looking forward for the next updates because it seems like they are enjoying the way you treat them.

Sweet smokes!! ;)

tommy

These girls are loving the LED and also love my Bio Bizz nutes :peace: Si

My oh my how they have grown

Sweet Cheese day 41
She is having 2l per day now and is starting to put a little smell out :drool:

Cheese (1).jpgCheese (2).jpgCheese (3).jpg

Dark Devil Day27
This girl has started to go north fast with some great branching out not too leafy which will allow more light down below:D:
DD (1).jpgDD (2).jpgDD (3).jpgDD (4).jpg

Cream Manderin Day 27 also she has a very nice structure to her with 4-5 good tops and a flat canopy as anyone would love.
CM (2).jpgCM (1).jpgCM (3).jpg

Last edited:
lovely bro :thumbs: looks like they are gonna be huge

What kind of smells you getting off of the CM?

lovely bro :thumbs: looks like they are gonna be huge
I hope so ill put more pics on tonight of the Cm she has doubled in size in 2 days shes gona be bushy lol

What kind of smells you getting off of the CM?
Sorry no smell on the CM or DD yet i put the words in the wrong place its the Sweet Cheese that is smelling a little now but not very strong yet :High 5:

Not gona have time to put pics on tonight hold fire i will get them on another day :High 5:

Back