Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese,Big Devil and Cream Manderine

Hop digity
Sweet Cheese day 41
She is having 2l per day now and is starting to put a little smell out :drool:

View attachment 283723View attachment 283724View attachment 283725

Dark Devil Day27
This girl has started to go north fast with some great branching out not too leafy which will allow more light down below:D:
View attachment 283726View attachment 283727View attachment 283728View attachment 283729

Cream Manderin Day 27 also she has a very nice structure to her with 4-5 good tops and a flat canopy as anyone would love.
View attachment 283731View attachment 283730View attachment 283732

Nice work Duck!!!.......I am curious if you did anything to the cream mandarine?....did you do any topping or LST?....only asking because I am waiting on my CM seeds to come in the mail........great work!...I am subbed for sure!.....keep up the great work...Hop digity

Hop digity

Nice work Duck!!!.......I am curious if you did anything to the cream mandarine?....did you do any topping or LST?....only asking because I am waiting on my CM seeds to come in the mail........great work!...I am subbed for sure!.....keep up the great work...Hop digity

Hey Phillow no LST she just grew the way she is :D::smokebuds:

Sweet Cheese Day 46
This girl is plumping up nice now and has a great formation to her :D:
cheese (1).jpgcheese (2).jpgcheese (3).jpgcheese (4).jpgcheese (5).jpgcheese (6).jpg

Dark Devil Day 33
This girl has got a little stretched LED was at 17" so not sure why but she is going to be big lol I had to tie her down today as she was getting a little to tall for how i like my girls :D:

DD (6).jpgDD (5).jpgDD (4).jpgDD (3).jpgDD (2).jpgDD (1).jpgDD (7).jpg

Cream Manderine
This girl is going to be a bush master with a wide but short structure and plenty of bud site to come

Cm (3).jpgCm (2).jpgCm (1).jpgCm (4).jpg

Very nice Ducky...:stylez rasta smoke:

very sweet Duck :five:i be pop in when i can two see how them sweet girl do :thumbs::peace:Kudo

Sweet Cheese Day 52
She is smelling very sweet up to now and her structure is great, she looks like a mini Christmas tree:D:. There is and has not been any signs of deficiency's other than some slight tip burn i have not done any defoliating other than removing dead leaves, enjoy the pics and comments welcome.

cheese 51 (2).jpgcheese 51 (10).jpgcheese 51 (9).jpgcheese 51 (8).jpgcheese 51 (7).jpgcheese 51 (6).jpgcheese 51 (5).jpgcheese 51 (4).jpgcheese 51 (3).jpgcheese 51 (11).jpg

Cream Manderine Day 39
This strain is by far my best sweet seed one up to date she has a great
structure with plenty of good tops, very sturdy and bushy.

CMday38 (2).jpgCMday38 (3).jpgCMday38 (4).jpgCMday38 (5).jpgCMday38 (6).jpgCMday38 (7).jpgCMday38 (8).jpgCMday38 (9).jpgCMday38 (1).jpgCMday38 (10).jpg

Dark Devil Day 39
This girl has had a massive stretch within a few days and is as tall as the Mazar by DP which stands at over 5ft :D: Also check out the pics of the crazy leaf growth it kinda splits at the base of the leaf into 2 separate shoots lol Ive

DD38 (1).jpgDD38 (2).jpgDD38 (3).jpgDD38 (4).jpgDD38 (5).jpgDD38 (6).jpgDD38 (7).jpg

Plants are looking great...love the way that Sweet Cheese is growing....:smoke:

Very grow buddy, that Sweet Cheese is on my list. My Dark Devils are a bit further along than yours and the smell is incredibly strong, they are on the 3rd floor of my house but we can smell them when we walk in the house on the ground floor, lovely skunky aroma and its just dripping resin.
Interestingly I actually have a potassium deficiency on the 2 plants that are in full flower, even though I am using Sensi bloom at full strength which has everything I need, I gave them a fairly good dose of super potash (NPK is 0:0:50) four days ago, had an explosion of bud but unbelievably they are crying out for more potassium already.
I am so impressed with these plants, they pack on bud every day and Ive still got a few weeks of flower left yet. Woohoo !
Oh yeah, Ive got some real funky leaves on all 4 plants, some very odd deformities but it certainly hasnt affected the plants negatively.
Just wait until your girls put their perfume on too, yummy.

Plants are looking great...love the way that Sweet Cheese is growing....:smoke:
yeh shes a beauty alryt nice and natural no defoliating,no LST just good:D: genetics

Very grow buddy, that Sweet Cheese is on my list. My Dark Devils are a bit further along than yours and the smell is incredibly strong, they are on the 3rd floor of my house but we can smell them when we walk in the house on the ground floor, lovely skunky aroma and its just dripping resin.
Interestingly I actually have a potassium deficiency on the 2 plants that are in full flower, even though I am using Sensi bloom at full strength which has everything I need, I gave them a fairly good dose of super potash (NPK is 0:0:50) four days ago, had an explosion of bud but unbelievably they are crying out for more potassium already.
I am so impressed with these plants, they pack on bud every day and Ive still got a few weeks of flower left yet. Woohoo !
Oh yeah, Ive got some real funky leaves on all 4 plants, some very odd deformities but it certainly hasnt affected the plants negatively.
Just wait until your girls put their perfume on too, yummy.

:drool::drool::drool: You got my attention on that i carnt wait:peace:

Back