Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese,Big Devil and Cream Manderine

Dude push Some PK TO.DAT CM. .in week 9 SHE WILL bang buds....i just took mine lastnight at 72 days ...67 days she had no white hairs and 30% amber ...
Dude she goes fast after 7 weeks ....
Amazing buds bro ...
:slap:

Dude push Some PK TO.DAT CM. .in week 9 SHE WILL bang buds....i just took mine lastnight at 72 days ...67 days she had no white hairs and 30% amber ...
Dude she goes fast after 7 weeks ....
Amazing buds bro ...
:slap:
I would if i had any lool funds are low mate making do with wat ive got :D:

Cream Manderine Day54

So i took care of the sweet girls last night and took some pics of the CM but the Cam died just before i got to do any others i will get them on soon but for now enjoy the CM :Cool:
DSCN1343.jpgDSCN1344.jpgDSCN1345.jpgDSCN1346.jpgDSCN1347.jpgDSCN1348.jpgDSCN1349.jpgDSCN1350.jpg

Ahhh Well sometime less is best ....
She will Be some Killer smoke.ma.Friend ....
She can get quite smelly at 70 got me.scared into chopping besides her being ubbberfrosty too

Ahhh Well sometime less is best ....
She will Be some Killer smoke.ma.Friend ....
She can get quite smelly at 70 got me.scared into chopping besides her being ubbberfrosty too

She is super frosty already :drool:

Yes indeed yes indeed ...

Heading down to da Swamps for the first time in 3 years ....
Gonna be shooting some Woodies illegal if i Have too

I use to stuff the Little Fuckers and Wrap dem.In Bacon for th BBq PIT!!!!

Yes indeed yes indeed ...

Heading down to da Swamps for the first time in 3 years ....
Gonna be shooting some Woodies illegal if i Have too

I use to stuff the Little Fuckers and Wrap dem.In Bacon for th BBq PIT!!!!

Looool what you like bro :High 5:

So today the girl is 71 days old 76 from seed and she hasnt put out any new white pistil in over 10 days so she will be harvested toda. She isnt going to yeild more than 1oz i dont think but Quality always wins over Quantity any day "Munch"

I finaly snapped some pics of the Dark Devil and she was worth waiting for lol. She is 58 days old today and already fattening up very nice :coffee break:
DD (1).jpgDD (11).jpgDD (10).jpgDD (9).jpgDD (8).jpgDD (7).jpgDD (6).jpgDD (5).jpgDD (4).jpgDD (3).jpgDD (2).jpgDD (12).jpg

Also today i harvested My sweet cheese at day 71 she looks to yeild about 1.5 oz hopefuly. Not the best yeild but she was in a 7L pot and i never removed any leaves the whole grow. The buds are super sticky and smell like feet and a bag of haribo :drool: I checked the trichs on this girl and she is amberd up nicely id say around 70% Amber so she should be a nice smoke:D:
I have left some bubs on the stems this time round and will pop them off when they are dry. These are tiny pop corn buds that are just a pain to trim up :coffee break:
Harv71 (1).jpgHarv71 (2).jpgHarv71 (3).jpgHarv71 (4).jpgHarv71 (5).jpgHarv71 (6).jpgHarv71 (7).jpgHarv71 (8).jpgHarv71 (9).jpgHarv71 (10).jpg

Back