Sweet Seeds Sweet Cheese,Big Devil and Cream Manderine

Very good harvest indeed, my friend... those buds look pretty dense.
Hope you enjoy it once you have it dried and cured.
Thanks for posting.
Sweet smokes!!
J.

Dry weight Sweet Cheese

So after 4 days and at 63% rh in the jar.. She comes in at 68g which is just over 2 and a half ounce:D: I will put some pics on of some dry buds soon, The smoke is unreal i had a joint this morning and had to go for a lie down after 20 min of me tripping my back out she is seriously strong and like i said in a previous post all the Trichs were amber with very few cloudy:High 5:

Think she will take me a few days to get used to smoking without throwing a whitey lol :face::face:

Very nice!!!! Big fat:slap: for you sir looking forward to final picks :)

So were at day 65 for both girls and both the girls are showing hints of red in the buds and both are extremely stinky i will be harvesting hopefully in 2 weeks maybe less :D:

DD

DD (14).jpgDd (15).jpgDd (16).jpgDD (1).jpgDD (2).jpgDD (3).jpgDD (4).jpgDD (5).jpgDD (6).jpgDD (7).jpgDD (8).jpgDD (9).jpgDD (10).jpgDD (12).jpgDD (13).jpgDSCN1360.jpg

CM

Cm.jpgCM (7).jpgCM (6).jpgCM (5).jpgCM (4).jpgCM (3).jpgCM (2).jpgCM (1).jpg

hey dc! had to read through a few page's, wow! you got bud!:drool:i was looking at your sweet girl's and rubbing my hand's with glee!:D: thinking... in about 8 week's i will be pulling some bud's off of three new sweet girl's. :woohoo:if they come out anywhere, near as beautiful and bountyful as your's :bow: glad you have had a bountyful crop!:smokebuds::hug: i know it's strange to hug someone, and then pop em:slap:

I tell ya one thing about my sweet cheese. The longer I've let it cure the more amazing the aromas have become. I mean A-MA-Zing!!! I hope yous is just as yummy.

hey dc! had to read through a few page's, wow! you got bud!:drool:i was looking at your sweet girl's and rubbing my hand's with glee!:D: thinking... in about 8 week's i will be pulling some bud's off of three new sweet girl's. :woohoo:if they come out anywhere, near as beautiful and bountyful as your's :bow: glad you have had a bountyful crop!:smokebuds::hug: i know it's strange to hug someone, and then pop em:slap:
the smells of these sweet seeds girls it fooking awsome and i look forward to seeing yours blossom :D::piggy Hug:
I tell ya one thing about my sweet cheese. The longer I've let it cure the more amazing the aromas have become. I mean A-MA-Zing!!! I hope yous is just as yummy.
the taste has improved with a short cure and when i open the jar is smells like a rotten piece of cheese and sweets lool :drool:

:slap:Hop digity
Thx for the +rep bro :peace:

Day 70 (week 10)

Dark Devil
So it appears i have the white pheno so a bit of a bummer as i realy wanted some purps but the smell is incredible from this girl and with no signs of finishing yet i havent a clue when to harvest? Any thought guys and gals??:tiphat:

DSCN1433.jpgDSCN1432.jpgDSCN1431.jpgDSCN1436.jpgDSCN1434.jpgDSCN1437.jpgDSCN1438.jpgDSCN1444.jpg

Cream Manderine

I was thinking of taking this girl next friday or maybe even monday what do you guys think? Smell is strong and resin sticky as hell looking forward to this girl :coffee break:
DSCN1441.jpgDSCN1440.jpgDSCN1439.jpgDSCN1442.jpg

Back