Sweet Seeds Sweet Mix Auto ★ Collection of 10 autoflowering seeds at a great price

A sweet mix auto grow...

gallery_44939_2830_509502.jpg

:wiz:

tommy

Any guess on the strains displayed? have some ideas let me hear your thoughts!

Hi blazys!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum and to AFN!! :thumbs:

I know that obviously there are some The Red Family strains - Black Cream, Red Poison and Dark Devil.

Then I'm also sure there were 2 or 3 Green Poison Auto. At least 1 Cream Mandarine. And the others are a bit more difficult to identify but maybe some Big Devil XL or Big Devil #2 genes...

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

guy's! great deal on very good genetic's! your blackjack has kept me ahead of the tolerance curve!Hop digity:Cushty:

I don't get why you don't label the seeds rather than tossing them together. If I grow something that I really like, I want to know what it is so I can do it again.

Certainly, this pack is to give the option to try Autos (Some of the best in the market) in general, at a low price.

I believe everything has its pros and cons. The pro here is the price, the con is you won't know wich strain is each plant.

I think, that If you want identified seeds you probably must choose between this

Hope this helps you my friend :smokebuds:
J.

I know what's on my Christmas list.... Dear Santa. Send me some sweets mix. Lmfao

Actually, if I got a cool Ganesh carving, it would be better!

My house is decorated with Ganesh carvings. One is a 6 foot wooden wall hanging. :) I love Ganesh!

Certainly, this pack is to give the option to try Autos (Some of the best in the market) in general, at a low price.

I believe everything has its pros and cons. The pro here is the price, the con is you won't know wich strain is each plant.

I think, that If you want identified seeds you probably must choose between this

Hope this helps you my friend :smokebuds:
J.

Looking dam Sweet :D:and a Sweet Mix :thumbs::peace: kudo

Last edited:
I don't get why you don't label the seeds rather than tossing them together. If I grow something that I really like, I want to know what it is so I can do it again.

Hello my friend. Thanks for the visit and comment :thumbs:

Yes, we are aware that most of the growers think like you and prefer to know the strains they are growing. That's why we have all the catalog and all the special collector packs, all of them with labelled seeds.

But for the few growers who don't mind doing a mix round, saving a bit of money and getting to know the overall quality of the Sweet Seeds autoflowering strains, we decided to release this pack.

You still have all the other strains and packaging with labelled seeds.

Sweet smokes and kind regards! :tiphat:

tommy

Back