Sweet Seeds Sweet Mix Auto ★ Collection of 10 autoflowering seeds at a great price

Hey! Thanks a lot for the feedback and the welcome!

That´s what im thinking too, getting some and try guessing the gen since i already have some experience on SS both auto and fem.
The only issue there is as you stated might be just impossible to difer the Devil´s ( Both big and the speed one ) as well as the Fast Bud´s etc.
If you dont mind, an easy ideia would be adding a sticker with all strains ( black n white only names nothing fancy ) and do a check ( with a pen ) on those inside, no need for the exact number, but lets say you only get 2-3 Big Devil 2 and no XL, youd have a check there, so youd know its a BD 2 :).
Just an ideia that i think would make the product way more appealing.

Anyway, keep the good work there, nevertheless SS as some awesome genetics, autowise they are just mindblowing, for my exp they are not Champ yield, but they are consistent, resistant, beautiful, steady and the best auto smokes ive had!

How long will they be available? All time or just a certain time? :)

Hi shizzlem!

I think this pack will be featured in the 2014 catalog, so it will be available at least for 1 year, but maybe it will last even more.

Sweet smokes!!

tommy

WONDERFUL!! JUST WONDERFUL cause I have been testing now about 8 different strains and god I love all of them. Its such a great deal if you dont mind mixing plants. Also I bought a shirt of yours. It is even more awesome ;) I love sweet seeds!

Back