Sweet Seeds Sweet Mix Auto ★ Collection of 10 autoflowering seeds at a great price

Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
sweet-seeds-albums-sweet-seeds-various-pics-picture284890-mix-10-anverso.jpg

[font=comic sans ms,cursive]Sweet Seeds gives you the chance to acquire a small but excellent collection of 10 of its 100% feminised autoflowering seeds at a great price.

In this Mix you can find several genetics. From an autoflowering Cream Mandarine to some of the latest purple varieties developed.

The seeds are packed in a single tube.
[/font]

sweet-seeds-albums-sweet-seeds-various-pics-picture284891-cabecera-web-2013-17.jpg

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Buy Sweet Mix Auto[/font]

:)
Maybe this is the time to get some new beans.
I thought about getting some sweet seed gear in some time now. But what to get. Looking at all thoes fine strains.
Now it's easy to choose :).
Thanx for the mix of auto's.
Peace

Hi KsjAuto!

Thanks for the visit and comment ;)

Hope you enjoy this great mix if you end up giving it a try :D:

See you around. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi KsjAuto!

Thanks for the visit and comment ;)

Hope you enjoy this great mix if you end up giving it a try :D:

See you around. Sweet smokes!

tommy

Hi tommy
I went to the sweet seeds website
And found out that shipping is only possible to some countries..
Is the auto mix with 10 seeds only available on the website ore are there other retailers with this pack of seeds ??
Thanx
Peace

Hi KsjAuto,
i think the packs are already in all the growshops, but if you want to wait, Tommy could help with this ;)
Cheers and sweet smokes!
J.

Hi tommy
I went to the sweet seeds website
And found out that shipping is only possible to some countries..
Is the auto mix with 10 seeds only available on the website ore are there other retailers with this pack of seeds ??
Thanx
Peace

Yes my friend, Sweet Seeds only sells and ships seeds to countries where selling seeds is a legal business. I post info and links about our online shop because some users of this forums live in countries where selling seeds is a legal business.

The Sweet Mix Auto package will be available also in other retailer shops. It always depends on the shops if they sell one product or not but I want to believe that a shop that stocks all our catalog will have them available very soon if not already. I think it will be a matter of 1 or 2 weeks in the worst case.

See you around my friend, sweet smokes! :D:

tommy

Yes my friend, Sweet Seeds only sells and ships seeds to countries where selling seeds is a legal business. I post info and links about our online shop because some users of this forums live in countries where selling seeds is a legal business.

The Sweet Mix Auto package will be available also in other retailer shops. It always depends on the shops if they sell one product or not but I want to believe that a shop that stocks all our catalog will have them available very soon if not already. I think it will be a matter of 1 or 2 weeks in the worst case.

See you around my friend, sweet smokes! :D:

tommy

Thanx Tommy
I have send you a pm.. Thought it would be easier than posting in this thread.
Peace

will herbies be picking up this collection?

Hi thugga!

I suppose so. If they stock all of the Sweet Seeds catalog and if they don't have it yet they'll probably have it soon.

Cheers and sweet smokes!

tommy

Just a little teaser to come... :D

Next page, next post, next teaser ;)

tommy

Back