Oh ok. I guess i have to wait then. But thanks for the reply anyway.
The Thing is i plan on growing a couple of different auto CBD strains outdoor this summer. And i want them to be as different as possible lineage wise. And your Strain sounds realy good. Especially with the 1:1-1:2 Ratio.

By the way how stable is the CBD/THC ratio? Is every seed gonna be about 1:1 or are high THC phenos possible as well?

Cheers phaker!

During the next 6 to 12 months we will perform a lot more tests in an independent lab with a complete cannabinoid profile, so your question will be much better answered by then, but so far all the our tests seem to indicate that more than 90% of the plants will have a THC to CBD ratio of between 1:1 and 1:2

They all come out with a high CBD content, but sometimes the THC content can also be high and gets it levelled.

When we start getting results from the independent lab on this strain (between June and August) we will share them here in this same thread.

About the parentals, seems like Sweet Seeds will have this one as a "secret ingredient" strain for a while. Personally, I looked into the SAD CBD description and there is info about the parentals... One of them is and I quote "a clone from the Diesel family very rich in CBD", and while reading this I wonder if 50% of Sweet Nurse Auto CBD isn't also from that clone. But as I was saying, me and Jaypp have no information at all, so this is just a supposition that any person could make.

I also think this might be a balanced strain, between Indica and Sativa, maybe slightly leaning to the Indica side. But this is something that I can ask soon to the breeders and share here.

All the best and sweet smokes,

tommy

Does anyone know where I can purchase this strain to be shipped to the US that also accepts credit cards? I'm having a really hard time finding a seed bank to order this one...

Have you tried TrueNorth Seedbank? Or they don't accept credit cards?

Kind regards,

tommy

Have you tried TrueNorth Seedbank? Or they don't accept credit cards?

Kind regards,

tommy

Hi, Tommy... Yes, I've been checking TrueNorth Seedbank every few days since you announced this strain back in December... as far as I can tell they have never had any in stock... :(

http://truenorthseedbank.com/sweet-nurse-auto-cbd-feminized-seeds-sweet-seeds

I messaged TrueNorth on Feb. 8th to ask if they had a time frame as to when they would have it in stock but I haven't heard back from them yet... They do accept credit cards according to their website...

Last edited:
@Nooblett Have you tried attitude seedbank? I saw sweet nurse in stock a couple weeks back.
I did try Attitude. I got all the way to the check out (same as with Herbies/Autofloweringseeds) and then found they don't take credit cards anymore. Herbies will only accept cash from the US. This is becoming a real bummer.

D
I did try Attitude. I got all the way to the check out (same as with Herbies/Autofloweringseeds) and then found they don't take credit cards anymore. Herbies will only accept cash from the US. This is becoming a real bummer.
Damn sorry to hear that mate

Have you perhaps tried getting a virtual card and using that?

My very first time I bought seeds, I used a card by Entropay, not too sure if you can use that?

Hi, Tommy... Yes, I've been checking TrueNorth Seedbank every few days since you announced this strain back in December... as far as I can tell they have never had any in stock... :(

http://truenorthseedbank.com/sweet-nurse-auto-cbd-feminized-seeds-sweet-seeds

I messaged TrueNorth on Feb. 8th to ask if they had a time frame as to when they would have it in stock but I haven't heard back from them yet... They do accept credit cards according to their website...

As far as I know we sent the new autos to our Canadian distributor (who works very directly with TrueNorth) last week, so if all goes as expected it will be available in the link you shared between tomorrow and next Monday.

Kind regards,

tommy

Have you perhaps tried getting a virtual card and using that?

My very first time I bought seeds, I used a card by Entropay, not too sure if you can use that?

I don't know what a virtual card is. It looks like if I'm patient enough TrueNorth will have some on stock soon... thanks for the response...

As far as I know we sent the new autos to our Canadian distributor (who works very directly with TrueNorth) last week, so if all goes as expected it will be available in the link you shared between tomorrow and next Monday.

Kind regards,

tommy

Thank you Tommy, I'll keep checking with TrueNorth ever day or two...

Back