Basically it allows you to have a visa card stored online, you can load how much money as and when you want.
I used it to by my seeds online - takes the paranoia out of online shopping a bit I guess.

Basically it allows you to have a visa card stored online, you can load how much money as and when you want.
I used it to by my seeds online - takes the paranoia out of online shopping a bit I guess.

I'll look into it if all else fails... thanks for the response...

Have you guys gotten any more of those in depth lab reports back? I am just wondering what the total cbd percentage the sweet nurse has

Cheers phaker!

During the next 6 to 12 months we will perform a lot more tests in an independent lab with a complete cannabinoid profile, so your question will be much better answered by then, but so far all the our tests seem to indicate that more than 90% of the plants will have a THC to CBD ratio of between 1:1 and 1:2

They all come out with a high CBD content, but sometimes the THC content can also be high and gets it levelled.

When we start getting results from the independent lab on this strain (between June and August) we will share them here in this same thread.

About the parentals, seems like Sweet Seeds will have this one as a "secret ingredient" strain for a while. Personally, I looked into the SAD CBD description and there is info about the parentals... One of them is and I quote "a clone from the Diesel family very rich in CBD", and while reading this I wonder if 50% of Sweet Nurse Auto CBD isn't also from that clone. But as I was saying, me and Jaypp have no information at all, so this is just a supposition that any person could make.

I also think this might be a balanced strain, between Indica and Sativa, maybe slightly leaning to the Indica side. But this is something that I can ask soon to the breeders and share here.

All the best and sweet smokes,

tommy

Bumpy bump? :smoking:

Back