Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Caramel

Excellent report DubV. I particularly like the medical conditions listed and the dosage guidelines. Thanks.

Great review man, awesome. I have one going now.

+rep for a Very Nice review!
It sounds like a top notch strain, it looks like one to....:drool:

Thanks for all the + Reps my friends! :bong:

Sweet writeup bro, those Cream Caramels are definitely in my "Top 5 Must Acquire" list. :smokebuds: +rep

Awesome review bro :thumbs:
Can't wait for the S.A.D. review!

Nice one Dub! You know how I feel about these CC's... Thanks for the cool report. I've raised the number of reputation points in your account as much as I could!
:smokebuds:

How's the grow odor on the CC's? The quick turnover of these is appealing and helps with that (odor concerns) some - but I'm a stealth grower looking for a short, potent auto of choice to grow regularly and I keep coming back to this strain, love the fact there's no leafy ruderalis genes in it either.

But if the odor of these are through the roof or very high, then I may have to keep searching around for the right Nirvana strain.

Tokin the ordor is very low until about week 8 or 9 and then it smells of fields of blackberry and honey suckles. Its absolutely a dream to grow with only two known phenos of single cola or bush. Now I will tell you the bush pheno tends to be more odorous because it leans more to the white rhino plant rather than the blue/black heritage.

Tokin the ordor is very low until about week 8 or 9 and then it smells of fields of blackberry and honey suckles. Its absolutely a dream to grow with only two known phenos of single cola or bush. Now I will tell you the bush pheno tends to be more odorous because it leans more to the white rhino plant rather than the blue/black heritage.

Thanks, I've heard nothing but great things about CC, can't wait to plop some seeds in a week or two. At 18-20% and high CBD's, it seems to rival decent photo's and finishes fast. I can tolerate some odor escaping a bit for a couple of weeks - not much more, why I have to grow auto's.

Back