From seed to harvest date:
91 days

Dry Yeid: 47g

High/Effect Duration (how long did effects last):
2 hours

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: *****
Absolutely gorgeous resin coated nuggets. Best description I have heard is that it looks like something that belongs on top of a latte!

THE GROWth: ****
Single cola blue/black pheno that pretty much took everything I threw at it. This strain is very easy to grow and will reward you well if you throw some bloom boosters at it in the last 3 weeks.

THE SMELL: *****
This has changed over the last 45 days of cure. Started out with a heavy elderberry/blackberry odor and now smells musky/caramel odor with a hint of berries.

THE SMOKE: ****
The smoke is not overwhelming at all unless large ice/bong rips are taken.

THE HiGH: ****
The best daytime meds I have come across to date. I highly recommend for pain relief, anxiety, and ptsd. The buzz is not overwhelming at all as long as it is smoked in small amounts. You can easily function in social situations as long as you keep it too 2-4 hits. If smoked in large amounts it will cause long periods of stupidity and makes it difficult to function normally. I highly recommend this strain to anyone and is one of my favorite strains to date of the 20 auto strains I have grown out!

Day 91 CC.jpgDay 74 CC Cola chop.jpg

nice write up bro! gonna put that on my To-Grow list

:clap: good report bro makes me want um even more

Thanks my friends for the +reps! Sorry I didn't get any cured bud shots but my camera is out of order right now. This report is well overdue and I have 9 more coming soon. I really cant say enough about the medicinal properties of this strain because of her high cbd's! I would pretty much be nonfunctional if it weren't for the combo of cream caramel and s.a.d for this toothache! Sweet Seeds has a real winner here!

If smoked in large amounts it will cause long periods of stupidity and makes it difficult to function normally.
sounds like my kind of smoke!!.:bong:nice writeup bro....you've been rep slapped!..

I have three growing now at 24 days and one is almost as big as that one.The trichomes lool supper,I can't wait.

Hey namvet that picture is after she was topped to let the lower budsites develop for another 2 weeks. Do you have the single cola blue/black pheno or the bush white rhino pheno bro?

I don't know,it said it was blue black,maple leaf,and white rhino hybrid.

Back