Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds Auto Cream Caramel

I just chopped a CC about an hour ago and smoked the scissor hash from it wich was 5 hotknives, nice little buzz going on can wait till she is dried and cured for final test. I bought 5 female seeds of it and only tried 1 because i was having issues with other plant going yellow fast, which im sure was my bloom food going bad at the very end of the bottle, but now i got some new food and cant wait to get some more CC back in the cabnet.

Alkoholics this is what you have to look forward at about 2 months! Yummy caramel goodness!

"Alkoholics this is what you have to look forward at about 2 months! Yummy caramel goodness!"

DubV - Nice. Tell us--what is your impression taste wise and physical effect 'bong vs vape' at 2 months.

Good question Alan! So bong taste is very musky fruity flavor with a quick hitting effect however it seems to go away quicker as well. As for the vape, its has one hit of musky then it goes straight fruity caramel goodness. Now the buzz comes on slower but way stronger and you tend to forget what your doing and say" holy hell what am I doing still hitting this ballon" effect!

Alkoholics this is what you have to look forward at about 2 months! Yummy caramel goodness!

Looks very nice, the one a chopped last week looks pretty much identical but mine is a bit darker, looks like it will be very nice smoke.

wow!
You kept that short and really compact! amazing.

I got 2 more weeks lefte for my CCs lets see how they finish up . :peace:

Hey namvet that picture is after she was topped to let the lower budsites develop for another 2 weeks. Do you have the single cola blue/black pheno or the bush white rhino pheno bro?

Let me get this right, you cut some of the main cola to help the bottom part grow ?

Angel yes I did my friend! Add it to your to your bag of tricks for autos bro :thumbs: Most single cola phenos benefit greatly in yield from a topping around weeks 9-11. Then give the bottom buds time to get larger. Once you remove the top the plant will focus all its energy for what's left! Its the same principle of clearing out lower popcorn buds and branches early so the top can get bigger. :smokebuds:

Angel yes I did my friend! Add it to your to your bag of tricks for autos bro :thumbs: Most single cola phenos benefit greatly in yield from a topping around weeks 9-11. Then give the bottom buds time to get larger. Once you remove the top the plant will focus all its energy for what's left! Its the same principle of clearing out lower popcorn buds and branches early so the top can get bigger. :smokebuds:

Learning something everyday! :peace:

I grew some CC in my last grow and was very impressed. I can't hardly smoke it... I get lost after a few tokes and, like DubV says, it is very fruity. I let mine go full into amber and I think I'll take it a lot earlier next time. This one has potency to spare... at least mine did. Nicely grown, DubV. :thumbs:

Back