Grow Mediums Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Autos with coco in Autopots using BioTabs.

HemiSync

Autopot& Autocob Enthusiast
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.net
Currently Smoking
Sweet Seeds Dark Devil, Barney’s Farm LSD. Yummy!
Just dropped four Sweet Seeds Dark Devils seeds in some water with one drop of SuperThrive. I hope to have these in the coco and above ground by the full moon on the 11th. Plan to start these in my two extra autopots in the hopes that by the time they are ready to be put on the reservoir the Fast Buds plants will be harvested.

Will be using the BioTabs starter kit, along with some of their Boom Boom Spray as a foliar. I filled the autopots with a 50/50 mix of coco and perlite. I then let these sit out in a day long driving rain to flush out any crap that might be in the coco and perlite. Then I brought them back inside to drain and flushed another couple liters of Recharge through each of the pots.
IMG_2223.JPG
IMG_2222.JPG
IMG_2224.JPG

Hopefully the beans crack tomorrow or the next day and as soon as they do each pot will get two seeds. Whichever looks better of the two beans to pop up will be kept while the other is culled. Will be cross-posting in both the Autopots and BioTabs forums. Details will probably be more in my autopots postings. While a summary will be in the BioTabs forum, unless someone comes up with a better idea.

Grow Area:
4'x4'x5.5' Unbranded Grow Tent (right now just using 3 x 3 of it)
6" ventech Inline Fan and Carbon Filter
Hydrofarm AAPA45L 20-Watt 45-LPM Active Aqua Commercial Air Pump with 6 Outlets
Tent temperature & humidity 65-79f/18-26c, 56-65%

Lighting: 2 x PlatinumLED P300s (Veg 93w/Bloom 180w each)

Nutrients/Supplements:
Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow, Sensi Bloom, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Overdrive, Cal/Mg, Carboload, and Terpinator
Water is either distilled or rain water. EC is usually below 0.01

Medium:
GH CocoTek Premium Coir W/Perlite (70%/30%)
Autopots have 1" bottom layer of hydrocorn

Pots: 2 x 15L Autopots with AirDomes

@Biotabs F69 @Roasty McToasty @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @Wile e Peyote @pop22 @Son of Hobbes @IzzyTheGrower @Sensi Jay @PolySizeCircuit @strakey @briman @slimjim00 @strakey @autobeast @Rifleman @James0807 @hippy71

Last edited:
Gitterdone!

Just dropped four Sweet Seeds Dark Devils seeds in some water with one drop of SuperThrive. I hope to have these in the coco and above ground by the full moon on the 11th. Plan to start these in my two extra autopots in the hopes that by the time they are ready to be put on the reservoir the Fast Buds plants will be harvested.

Will be using the BioTabs starter kit, along with some of their Boom Boom Spray as a foliar. I filled the autopots with a 50/50 mix of coco and perlite. I then let these sit out in a day long driving rain to flush out any crap that might be in the coco and perlite. Then I brought them back inside to drain and flushed another couple liters of Recharge through each of the pots.

Hopefully the beans crack tomorrow or the next day and as soon as they do each pot will get two seeds. Whichever looks better of the two beans to pop up will be kept while the other is culled. Will be cross-posting in both the Autopots and BioTabs forums. Details will probably be more in my autopots postings. While a summary will be in the BioTabs forum, unless someone comes up with a better idea.

@Biotabs F69 @Roasty McToasty @Hansbricks @2Stoned2Care @Wile e Peyote @pop22 @Son of Hobbes @IzzyTheGrower @Sensi Jay @PolySizeCircuit @strakey @briman @slimjim00 @strakey @autobeast @Rifleman @James0807 @hippy71

:pop: I'll watch and like both threads bro. Got to soak in some knowledge.

Awesome hemi i am in good luck my friend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nice mate! Biotabs and autopots. That will be my next move also so very interested to watch and learn Sir :cheers:

Gitterdone!

Thanks fellow growers. It should be a good show come hell or high water, because I'm using the BioTabs per the instructions with no added amendments.

Subbed up... interested to see how these Biotabs work out for you, I may give these a try at some point as well... Definitely sounds like the easiest way to go with these autopots and I'm all about the lazy growing style lol.

I've got my DD and LSD on the go, will be about a week ahead of you. Hopefully some nice purple buds in our future ;) Good luck with the grow Hemi.
:pass:

Subbed up... interested to see how these Biotabs work out for you, I may give these a try at some point as well... Definitely sounds like the easiest way to go with these autopots and I'm all about the lazy growing style lol.

I've got my DD and LSD on the go, will be about a week ahead of you. Hopefully some nice purple buds in our future ;) Good luck with the grow Hemi.
:pass:
Do you have a journal up for DD and LSD?

Back