Sweet Seeds Sweet seeds fast bud and flash jet 47 dwc grow

S

'smax

Well, this will be my first attempt at an online journal. Have had some fast bud and jet 47 growing now since jan 25. So I'll just get you up to speed on what's happened with them thus far.

Growing in Deep Water Culture with rockwool and hydroton. 3" net cups.
15 liter res (usually only full to approx 13.5)
Humbolt Master A and B line nutrients.
250 watt hps, plus i have a photo plant (dinafem cheese) vegging under a 125watt cfl. all inside a mylar lined gro tent with about 6 square foot of room.

So as of today the ladies are both about 38 days old. Had another j47 female that i culled because it was so stunted. Plus allows my remaining J47 (Legs) to get better coverage on her ridiculously bushy canopy.

Lemme see if i can upload some current pictures for y'all.......

pix 1 & 5 are fast bud (shy girl)

pix 2 & 3 are jet 47 (legs)

pic 4 is cheese

Lemme know what y'all think. Peace.:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice is this fast bud 1 or 2? i grew fast bud 1 and loved it now growing some FB2 in DWC.

they seem to be staying pretty small?

Also forgot to add that I'm running with sm 90 in all rez, plus humboldt verde on the cheese for veg.

67780d1330804429-sweet-seeds-fast-bud-flash-jet-47-dwc-grow-imag0177.jpg
3d_effects.gif
to the site bro!!..very healthy plants you have going!!...i like this pic here...she is a picture of perfect health!!...awesome bro!!..

mid week update

Alright was bored thought I'd do a little mid week update to the thread.
So, Rez changed fast bud on sunday, J47 on Monday. Cut back on N slightly on both plants and Added more Humboldt Part B to compensate ( less N, more P and K)
Added 6ml sm 90 to both rez and have a new J47 sprout (Hooray!) Hopefully this one will be a male as I want to replenish my seed stock and also cross this strain with a photo cheese plant i'm growing. Heres some pics, tried to get my ph pen in there for scale. Peace:peace:
pic 1, new j47 sprout, pic 2 j47 day 41, pic 3 fast bud #1 day 41

Damm that one picture is great. Almost looks like HD. good job.

appreciate the kind words, only have my phone to take pics but i make do with what i have. Will post another picture update some time this weekend. I'll try and take the girls out and get shots under some better lighting so y'all can see what they actually look like Peace all :peace:

I know I said I wasn't going to update with pics until weekend, but I had a couple ph issues I was adjusting and snapped a couple photos of the trichrome development on my fast bud......:D

Have noticed what i believe to be a cal/mag deficiency on my J47 and cheese. FML! Have some cal/mag on the way but it takes a while for a republic supply ship to make it's way out here to Hoth. Will post some pics either tonight or tomorrow. Peace :crying:

Back