Sweet Seeds Sweet seeds fast bud and flash jet 47 dwc grow

correct me if im wrong but could you not give them a foliar of water and epsom salts in the meantime?

that FB is a killer smoke man, i just wish it yielded more! nice pics there dude keep up the good work

update

Here they are... fast bud and legs are around 46 ish days i think. Planted on Jan 25. The Cheese is around 18 days from seed, and the newest j47 seedling is exactly 7 days old from being placed in the rockwool. I also tried to get some pics of the spots. Am I correct in assuming cal/mag def?

side note:

these spots didn't start showing up until I changed the rez on legs and my cheese with distilled water instead of tap water. My tap water has a ppm of around 330 out of the faucet and i've successfully used it to grow a monster (6 + ft) connie chung plant. So that said I'm reverting back to using de-chlorinated tap water at my next rez change.

peace all:peace:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just realized i didn't post my seedling picture. whoops, here it is....

Warning with humboldt verde!

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT use Humboldt verde in DWC or probably any other hydro application. I noticed some dark crap on the roots of my cheese plant that i thought may have been some rot trying to set in. WRONG! It was stained or perhaps the kelp in the verde collected there. Anyway I sprayed the roots with some H2O2 and they were white and healthy under that crap. Fast forward 2 hours and i checked on it and damn if the leaves hadn't curled up like I soaked it in pure nitrogen. Anyway. I'm not ready to give up on my humboldt line up (previously used AN GMB) because I have so much of it but BEWARE of VERDE with hydro. I may try it again as a foliar on my next grow. Or if I switch to soilless. FML!!!

peace:crying:

Update time with pics

Alright. Day 53.

Fast bud #1 about ready for harvest. Began flushing her today. She'll be coming down sometime next week.

Jet 47 (aka legs) Man she's getting big and bushy. Had to up her nutes (master a & b + calmag plus) as some of her fan leaves are yellowing. Defoliated her last week and she immediately churned out some new growth. Will do another light defoliation (just of fan leaves in the undergrowth) sometime next week. Still in preflower.

new J47 got an extremely light dose of nutes last week (.5ml A+B) and may have stunted. As I really only popped this bean to get a male for seedstock I'm gonna treat it pretty rough to try and ensure that it's male ( i know that's impossible but you can't blame a dude for hoping).

My cheese plant recovered nicely from it's near death experience with nitrogen last week. Had to trim off almost every fan leaf as they were so burnt they would actually crumble. On a plus note It already has a monster stem and is branching quite nicely. Definitely gonna hit it with some j47 pollen if i ever get a male. It's structure is very similar to some landrace indica's i have in my seedstock.

Peace :peace: :D

Well it's official. My new seedling is a boy. Gonna set up an iso chamber for him tomorrow and I may harvest my fast bud. It could probably go till about Saturday or longer but I'm running into space issues with my Jet 47 female. She's easily twice as wide as she is tall. My only concern is that she's not full on flowering yet and it's like day 54 or something like that. Has anyone had problems with this strain not autoing? Her other beans autoed so maybe I just have a slow pheno, who knows. I'll give her a couple more weeks, maybe hit her with some pk 13/14 (low dose) at next feeding see if that kicks her off. If she doesn't start soon I know I'm gonna have space issues in the tent with my photo cheese plant, especially if I have to flower them at the same time. Either way they're both gonna get hit with some J47 spunk off my male. I'll post some pics tomorrow after I macgyver an isolation box.

Peace:peace:

Harvest update with pics!

After much deliberation I went ahead and harvested my fast bud Number 1 tonight vs. tomorrow. Just gonna be too busy next week. I was surprised that such a small plant put out that much bud. She was only about 7 inches from the net cup and solid bud all the way down.

Total wet weight: 131.7 grams!

With that number I may hit an ounce dry. Which is tight cause I was really only expecting her to put out maybe half an O at best. Thank you Shiva. Got her hangin up right now will post a smoke report after dried and cured.

Thanks Bama for the kind words.

Also threw in a few pics of my defoliation of my Jet 47 and my baby boy.

Peace :peace:

Back