Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

Welcome to AFN Tommy@ Sweet Seeds. Your reputation proceeds you. You have many fans already. Cant wait to check out your gear. :smokebuds:

:peace:

Cheers Musturd!

Thanks for the visit and for the warm welcome. We'll keep in touch,

sweet smokes,

tommy

Last edited:
first off welcome to our little slice of heaven tommy and jaypp

:group::group:

now
Don't forget that we will always be around and that we'll be at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.

what can you tell me about sweet seeds autoflowering specific nutes?

and can i get it in the USA?

Look forward to hearing about your autoflower nutrients..:group:

Hi Sniper!

Thanks for the welcome mate. You're also very welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!! :thumbs:

All I can tell you so far about the Sweet Seeds Nutrients is that they are still being developed. We were supposed to have them ready (at least the Bio line) this Spring but the product was not yet as good as our standards require. It was great, don't get me wrong, but we seek for the best product possible and our bosses realized that it could be improved in some way. So, what I can tell you is that you can not expect them before Jan 2014. That being said I should also add that before they are ready and on the market there's not much more that I can say about them, mainly because they're still a product in development.

Once they are available getting them in the USA will depend on distributors and so it will only happen if a distributor from the USA decides to stock them. Anyway we have just closed a deal with a canadian distributor which will stock and distribute our seeds very soon and so I presume that once the nutrients are ready he may decide to also stock them. Other option would be buying them directly from Sweet Seeds, with the only inconvenience being the price paid for shipping as it's not a very light product.

See you around my friend, keep passing by and you'll get all the info you need regarding Sweet Seeds products. If it's new and exciting we'll post it here as soon as the info turns out public.

Sweet smokes!! :joint:

tommy

Growing that Big Devil XL outdoors now......Hope mine looks like that picture...:drool:

Well sir's, as Musturd said, your reputation proceeds you. Pleasure to meet you.
You couldn't have stepped inside at a better time for me personally, a few more days till payday and then I'll be ordering my Black Creams and Cream Mandarins. Can't wait.

Look forward to seeing you folks around

:smokebuds:

Sign me up for them colored ladies ...Hopefully I'll have ma utter growing skills fine tuned ...
Those buds are gorgeous and can't wait to smell them Fresh !!!!

:group: Welcome guys! Tommy, and Jaypp (the same we've seen here before, right?)... No pun intended (well, mostly-LOL!), but you hit a sweet spot here at AFN! As you see, Sweet Seeds is well thought of here, with many fine smoke reports to back it up! :smoke: When I was choosing strains for my first grow, these reports were a big part of which ones I selected....and several Sweet contenders made that initial list! *sigh*-can't grow everything at once, so I chose Sweet Special and Crm. mandarine; sadly, stock issues and a shipping error prevented my getting them in time before my (legal) dance card was filled up... Happily though, this was made good on later, and I ended up with the mandarins and caramels (sub'ed) which are now part of my second run line-up! A lucky friend got 1 C.C., and I hatched the rest.... here they are, 2 CM's and CC, at about 2+ weeks :booya: 001.jpg
It's great to finally see some new company faces step up and grab a chair here at AFN, given what this site has done for the whole Auto world and the legion of folks all over who were and are willing to reach outside the 'photo' box and take a chance on growing these sometimes challenging new members of the canna-family... :wiz: Thanks for stepping up Sweet Seeds, and rep's Tommy and Jaypp!

Last edited:
Welcome tommy & Jay, the sweets catalogue in last months weed world was very nice & great marketing I may add, sooner or later I will get my chance with these, welcome to the AFN Fam.

Back