Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

Hi again my friends! :D

OOOGaUtO, waira, swampman, RivalFish and North_of_45, thanks for the warm welcome and make yourself at home here at the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

waira: thanks for sharing that with us :thumbs: Actually our Jaypp is a different one, hehehe, ours spanish :D But it will be easy for you guys to distinguish them since my colleague will use a nickname like "Sweet Seeds - Jaypp" or something like this, while the other mate with a similar name here at AFN is "jayp" with only one "p". I told my colleague about it in case he wanted to use a different nickname but he said that the nicks are different and he uses his nick for a few years now (like 7 years or so) in other forums so he decided to keep with it also here.

Nice to see you guys around, keep passing by and sweet smokes! :joint:

tommy

sweet seeds are great genetics and are some awesome autos.
they also have some great photos plants.

i only grow sweet seed autos.

i grew sum sweet cheese and it was just out of the park in taste and density

the jack 47 was almost white

hey tommy i ordered some of the f1 fast version photos what can i expect out of them. some pics would be awesome

Attachments

• chrismas_chop_029[1].jpg
    chrismas_chop_029[1].jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 124
Hi again my friends! :D

OOOGaUtO, waira, swampman, RivalFish and North_of_45, thanks for the warm welcome and make yourself at home here at the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

waira: thanks for sharing that with us :thumbs: Actually our Jaypp is a different one, hehehe, ours spanish :D But it will be easy for you guys to distinguish them since my colleague will use a nickname like "Sweet Seeds - Jaypp" or something like this, while the other mate with a similar name here at AFN is "jayp" with only one "p". I told my colleague about it in case he wanted to use a different nickname but he said that the nicks are different and he uses his nick for a few years now (like 7 years or so) in other forums so he decided to keep with it also here.

Nice to see you guys around, keep passing by and sweet smokes! :joint:

tommy

Ha ha ha!!1 I was thinking "SweetJaypp"

I just finished up some of you black cream ladies and let me say AWESOME JOB! The color and smell are out of this world and the taste, well lets just say it was better than the smell. Great breeding, glad yall are doing what you do. I'm going to try and re-vegg one that I just harvested tonight! GREAT to have you here, and welcome, and thank you!

Hi Tommy nice to see you hear :smokebuds:,iv got to say you the fist one two start me off on with sweet seeds oh yh after reading one of your grown :booya:,and yes i be well looking forward to growing any new beans that come out,iv got say iv not long grown the red Poison out and she was spot on :smokebuds:,im just ruining the sweet Cheeses and she just start to look dam nice bro,anyway i forgot two say a big welcome to how party time.jpg peace1.jpg

Great strains you guys have, grew a couple in 2008 and liked them. Still today nothing but great things to say about your company.

Welcome to the fold Tommy. Glad to see sweet seeds joining in on all the afn family. I've heard great things about sweet seeds, looking forward on seeing more grow journals on various strains.

:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D

Welcome to AFN Tommy and SS Team ;) The only thing i have enough knowledge to say about your auto strains, is that Ive been dieing to try a couple of your girls for my first Go at Auto! :) Good Karma for what you do for Autos :smokebuds: Peace
:karma:

Back