Sweet Seeds Presentation at Autoflower Network Forums

Sweet Seeds

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
So....

:smokeit:

I'm tommy from Sweet Seeds and I will be at your total disposal this subforum here at AutoFlower.net

So will my colleague Jaypp who will be around here very soon also to keep the place going :D

We'll be pleased to help you out with your grow if you are growing our strains and I think we may consider doing some initiatives around here. We will also share some of our personal test grows that we've been doing to this seedbank since we've started collaborating with them.

There are lots of Sweet Seeds strains that we are sure you would like to try one day, so we hope we can get this place moving forward, with your participation. Don't forget that we will always be around and that we'll be at your full disposal to whatever you need regarding Sweet Seeds.

Thanks for the visits and keep passing by! Sweet smokes!! :thumbs:

tommy

sweet-seeds-albums-sweet-seeds-logos-picture239140-sweetseeds9801.JPG

Last edited:
A big welcome to AFN, Tommy and Sweet Seeds..:group:

thanks for Such Hard work and great smoke ..
I've only tried 1 Strain and it was ridiculous
massive frosty buds that knock yr socks off !!!

Cream Caramel ....num num

Sounds great Sweet Seeds folks:dance: best of luck with all your strains and future ones:thumbs:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the warm welcome, very much appreciated :thumbs:

swampman: very soon I'll post all the info about the Red Family (our new 3 purple flowered autos) as well as a little picture report of some of these autos that I've grown a couple of months ago. My colleague Jaypp also has a complete grow diary with these strains to share with you guys here. I promise it will all hapen very fast, just like the strains :p ...and in a few days you'll see it all being posted here.

Thanks for your visit and welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum! :grat:

tommy

Welcome to AFN Tommy@ Sweet Seeds. Your reputation proceeds you. You have many fans already. Cant wait to check out your gear. :smokebuds:

:peace:

Back