Sweet Seeds "Sweet Seeds Summer 2016 Interview at Live Stoners"

not working the uploaded file does not have.......................wings or something. it was a png file. maybe theyre not allowed. not really an expert.............what am I saying. I AM DEFINIETLY NOT AN EXPERT AT THIS SORT OF THING.
maybe I will try post it on the regular forum. off I go.

Maybe @trailanimal will step out from his bush wacking I know he had somethings to ask ... He said something about a Bigfoot

@archie gemmill
Everyone
:bravo:
late as usual, well I did see bigfoot recently, he was agitated by the "little people", said they weren't respecting his space, he had a fist full of sweet skunk and was mumbling something about his torch

Quick update on the mullien plant (aka "weed") that showed up in my yard this year. Getting hard to take a picture of the thing that doesn't show too much of the neighborhood in the background. The thing is topping out at around 6 feet tall.
mullien.jpg

Are you sure that's not a 'Net goof going around? Looks like Lambs Ear plants to me.
Hehe ,yes ozone thats a lambs ear from my backyard,i was just harassing Tommy,he champed that question without skipping a beat id say!!!

While being one of our lower priced strains, Sweet Skunk Auto is a real treat for the skunk lovers. Very resinous, skunky smell, fast maturation and a strong efect ;)
2 of these babies growing in the greenhouse, one of my favs, fast, good anti-mold stance, lots of resin, good kick

@Oldbie I would love to hear those stories. PM me and we can start a thread old chum ! eP.

Quick update on the mullien plant (aka "weed") that showed up in my yard this year. Getting hard to take a picture of the thing that doesn't show too much of the neighborhood in the background. The thing is topping out at around 6 feet tall.
View attachment 592836

hey Ozone, I got one of them heading for the big-time too; yours is way ahead. very good for ear-ache I believe.
not sure but I think you use it like a giant Q-tip and poke it through your head and out the other ear like a bottle brush.
I could be wrong.

:greencheck: --oh yeah, I think the Big IT Boss is working on things, so there might be some hiccups here and there as he upgrades things,... pic upload issue is known now, and getting looked into,..:toke: Bear with us!

Back