Sweet Seeds "Sweet Seeds Summer 2016 Interview at Live Stoners"

A great big Thank You to Tommy @Sweet Seeds for being our very first guest. Tommy champed every question without missing a beat. Tommy,it'd be our pleasure to have you on the show again soon,Peace and Good Karma brother !!

not working the uploaded file does not have.......................wings or something. it was a png file. maybe theyre not allowed. not really an expert.............what am I saying. I AM DEFINIETLY NOT AN EXPERT AT THIS SORT OF THING.
maybe I will try post it on the regular forum. off I go.

man I'm having a meltdown thanks to the internet and trying to upload that biscuit recipe;. F**k it!
my arse is getting numb; think i'll go check on the ladies. see all you good people later.

A great big Thank You to Tommy @Sweet Seeds for being our very first guest. Tommy champed every question without missing a beat. Tommy,it'd be our pleasure to have you on the show again soon,Peace and Goog Karma brother !!

yeah Tommy don't be a stranger; keep in touch. thanks man.

:bravo::bravo::bravo:

Thank you Thank you Tommy and Sweet Seeds..We Love working with you guys..now the members can See why.

image.jpeg
My alert bell after today...

Bud Warriors..:worship::worship::worship:..what a Team.

I'm Proud of you all.

That was one of the Best things I have seen on a cannabis site...Beautifully Handled.

Most vendors actually won't put themselves Up for stuff like this because they know it will attract the flam & troll squad.

Conducting yourselves as you did...Probably means you can get more vendors to participate..so you have just probably Earned yourselves what you were after..more vendor Interviews...conducted by the Bud Warriors.

You did Amazing..all of you..

I Know there was a Lot of backroom work going on with this..and I Really Appreciate it..:bighug:..Big Fat Mossy Hugs all 'round.

I'm So Proud...pass me Hankie..sniff..:vibe:

Bud Warriors..:worship::worship::worship:..what a Team.

I'm Proud of you all.

That was one of the Best things I have seen on a cannabis site...Beautifully Handled.

Most vendors actually won't put themselves Up for stuff like this because they know it will attract the flam & troll squad.

Conducting yourselves as you did...Probably means you can get more vendors to participate..so you have just probably Earned yourselves what you were after..more vendor Interviews...conducted by the Bud Warriors.

You did Amazing..all of you..

I Know there was a Lot of backroom work going on with this..and I Really Appreciate it..:bighug:..Big Fat Mossy Hugs all 'round.

I'm So Proud...pass me Hankie..sniff..:vibe:
yup Mossy, the kids did quite well, lol

Here Here...three cheers for the Warriors...... Live Stoners.....animals.....dead rock stars......unmentionables......Staff......all of you.......did AFN Proud !

Mossy will be clucking like a Mother Hen.........OI !!! I said CLUCKING......blimey you stoners !

Well done my chums, you all stepped up to the mark.....AFN is so proud of you.....Behind the scenes, well I can't say....but it is all good.
:bighug::pighug:

Back