New Grower Sweet sweet Grow

great first grow :smokeit: its just a weed....and growing a weed is easy....well yes and no/it can,and it cant be :watering: a lot of folk would cover up their mistakes(if we can call them mistakes) cheers for growing and showing :thumbsup: i was growing well over a year before i showed anything on here :peek:
have had some shocking grows were harvest was measured in joints not grams :face: after whatever time i been here can pull an oz off a 1L :smoking:i cant really explain it.........something just clicked :eyebrows:
@ us in yer new grow and keep @ in us :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

82 grams from 2 (2g) plants? you can chalk this up under a successful grow!

im pulling about an average of oz per 3gal containers..
i would kill for 82 grams with 2 plants in 2gal!

can only do so much from reading but i got a lot to learn and apply! like how to water the right way for example... lol.

tag me on the next grow @4d-Rock ! would love to see the next round.

enjoy the smoke!

Thanks @thedailydose ! It's not really the amount that I'm too concerned with, more the feeling of accomplishment of growing a healthy plant from start to finish that I'm after.

The next grow will be interesting as I'm seeing the difference between 2 vs 3 gal pots, as well as trying a run with a lower pH range (5.8-6.0 as opposed to 6-6.5) as was suggested by the manufacturers of the medium I'm using (ProMix HP).

I'll for sure tag you in should I get that started up soon.

great first grow :smokeit: its just a weed....and growing a weed is easy....well yes and no/it can,and it cant be :watering: a lot of folk would cover up their mistakes(if we can call them mistakes) cheers for growing and showing :thumbsup: i was growing well over a year before i showed anything on here :peek:
have had some shocking grows were harvest was measured in joints not grams :face: after whatever time i been here can pull an oz off a 1L :smoking:i cant really explain it.........something just clicked :eyebrows:
@ us in yer new grow and keep @ in us :pass:
keep er lit
:pighug:

Thanks @archie space gemmill ! Though it wasn't my first grow. I think this may be plants 9 and 10. I put it in the New Growers Journals as I still feel inexperienced enough to be a "New Grower". Maybe I'll transfer over to the Indoor Grow Journal forum for my next set.

I've only had one plant that was a complete bust of 7g with the rest of them yielding 26g+, but that was because I froze it outside accidentally. Luckily enough I won a prize in that ugly plant contest a while back so it was not a total loss.

I'll tag you in the new journal when created, thanks again for the help!

Back