Old Reviews TaNgs EASY Auto Feeding Schedule.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Heres a nice easy feeding schedule with very few ingredients that can grow big plants...... all you will need is a good light soil mix,I've developed this with Plagron Light so that's what I would suggest, a reasonable water supply, mine is PH7.4 and EC 0.4 most tap water will be around this range and the nutrients.

Base nutrients are Advanced Nutrients Sensi Bloom A&B then for bloom AN Carboload and Overdrive. Two of the test subjects were grown simply with these ingredients but the third needed extra Calmag so that's advisable to have. The nutrients are PH perfect so no need to check or adjust PH, I don't even adjust the starting 10 days water or the final flush water,it goes in at 7.4.

Days 1-10

Water.

Days 10-20

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1ml per 1L (of both A&B)

Days 20-30

Sensi Bloom A&B at 1.5ml per L

Days 30-40

Sensi Bloom A&B at 2ml per L.

Days 40-45

Carboload at 1ml per L.

Days 45-60

Carboload at 1ml per L.
Overdrive at 1ml per L.

Days 60-70

Water.

I've based this on a 70 day grow but if your plant takes longer or are photoperiods just extend the Overdrive phase. Non of the plants I used this schedule on had a 'mid grow flush' which makes this method even easier.

For fine tuning watch the leaves,if the tips burn, back off the base nutrients slightly or if the leaves start to pale then increase the base nutrients slightly.

Calmag can be added at 1ml per 1L all the time you feed Sensi bloom or if and when you see a deficiency.

And finally here are the three brave test subjects.

Mephistos The White Train.
176325783309f760b0c22cd01d2084e9.jpg

Dutch Passions Auto Blueberry.
f1a0ab4e736a81bd236530d8dbf03d82.jpg

Mephistos Sour Hound.
9ae1df85429a9355449320640ed1a91d.jpg

Pardon the novice question here. So the plant would be fed 1 litre of this mix every 12 hours from day 1-70?
Just feed the plant as much water as it needs, thats only the ratios to mix feeds at mate

Spot on bro just give what the plant needs per day, this is something you will have to judge by feeling the weight of the pot, in the early stages you may not need to water daily and even when there mature 12 hr waters should be reserved for the big thirsty plants. Every 24hr works perfect for most plants.

Tang. What kind of lights are those?

I use Grownorthrens HS1s bro, state of the art and only 75w each (Disclaimer:- other growlights are available)

Back