Indoor Teetee tries to bounce back!!!

:pass: :woohoo: Lovely Frosty plants there TeeTee, dont worry I went a bit mia , am back again, that sucks least you got mornings and nights Bro to deal with your girls plus the weekend
Hey Smokey, cheers for breaking cover dude. Been nice on the GC these last few days, nippy but sunny.... and barely any COVID.
I'm in healthcare and I only know of one person, who knows someone who's had it... we got off pretty lightly here (so far...)
Only problem is the Cops are back in force, looking to get their numbers up again and make up for lost revenue.... mobile speed cameras and lurking plain cars everywhere!!!

ahhh TT ! Good to see you again and all the best from me.

Tonyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Good to see you mate... hope you're keeping well!
I thought you'd forgotten about me!

As you can see, I've dug out some of those seeds you sent me way back in 2016... and no problems at all with germination!
The Daquiri is from the same pack as those monsters I did, and although this one's a lot smaller, she 's still got that unmistakable citrus burst going on!

The DP catalogue has changed a lot since I last stocked up, but I'm still; loving your Auto Night Queen... time and time again, it just hits every button!

What's your current hot recommendations mate?

All the best to you!

Hey Smokey, cheers for breaking cover dude. Been nice on the GC these last few days, nippy but sunny.... and barely any COVID.
I'm in healthcare and I only know of one person, who knows someone who's had it... we got off pretty lightly here (so far...)
Only problem is the Cops are back in force, looking to get their numbers up again and make up for lost revenue.... mobile speed cameras and lurking plain cars everywhere!!!
Hey TeeTee, Yes i was missing a bit from AFN at one stage. Very nice on the GC, great for outdoor girls, one plant lol her fans turned a bit purple from that very cold morning we had. I dont mind rather it sunny and nippy over the overcast weather. Thats great to hear Bro, not many cases of Covid on the GC. Thats better for us. Australia in general is doing pretty well, pretty bad in the US and other Countries. You'd know in healthcare, more about cases out there. Didnt take long, we had to make a quick turn as we were testing a car we got at the auction (hail ones) lol and there it was cops doing a road check. I guess the State will be needing revenue, as long as they concentrate on that and the real drugs , and not the poor herb. I had the plain cars trick, its just Holdens or Fords, they are sneaky to get that revenue lol.

Day 78 - only 3 left, and counting.....
Thanks everyone for commenting... I didn't see them until yesterday as this thread had moved onto page 2... doh!

I hope you've all been safe and well... Coronavirus here is virtually non-existent, but I know you folk in the UK and US are having a hard time.... do everything you can to keep healthy.... consume as much bud as you can!
You still managed to pull it over the line though, nice one
Cheers Ribbzzy, it's nice when it all works out at the end! After a few weeks of underfeeding and checking the run off EC, they all took off when I upped things.
Gettin them fat budsticks on now brother.. great job :thumbsup: :jointman: when you stake your girls out do you just then attach the side branches to your stakes?? I assume to pull them away from the main cola to let more light into the 'middle'? Does a great job.. although I may have some trouble staking out my 3L airpots :crying:
I pull the stems out to where I want them, throw in a stake, then tie the stem to the stake lower down, so that everything above the tie is further out than the stake and is exposed to more light.
I thought you were gonna get into bigger pots Bro? Maybe not quite yet though.... last time I checked in at your gaff you were rammed full.
Looking great,as usual, Teetee! You have completely bounced back with this grow, after the issues you had. That NQ looks ready to go, and I wouldn’t worry abou the color on the last plant’s pistils. She just has an exotic hue, which is going to lead to some exotic smoke!

‘thanks for the sage lockdown advice, too. I am purposely gonna try and get a bit more Recharging out of my time on lockdown!

Cheers!
Thanks Iriee, the NQ's down now, and the others are all racing towards the finish line!
Thanks also for your views on the 'exotic' pistils.... you really are a 'glass half full' kinda person!
Hope you're keeping safe mate!
Looking good teetee bro. :slap:
Working from home and trying to stay safe. UK death is crazy. over 34700 dead.
Hope they find vaccine soon.
Stay safe bro.
:pass::pass:
Thanks for the rep Bro... shame we don't get the points anymore!
I'd be wary of trying out the vaccine in the first year, but mate I hope you are keeping your distance.... I'd love to come back home, but the numbers there are scary and I don't fancy getting on a plane just yet!
Relaxing lockdown so early is just making you all cannon fodder to win the war against economic collapse. The Govt dont care about deaths... in the end, they'll enjoy less welfare costs, healthcare costs, and overcrowding will be down. They'll be able to montor the public like never before and cash will be outlawed!!!!! There.... I've said it!

On a lighter note, the Govt here have allowed prostitutes to get back to work with a maximum of 2 positions per punter to minimise COVID transmission!!!!
I think my best contribution to AFN is my transplanting experiments. First let's talk pots. solo cups suck! Roots and medium cling to the sides and don't like to release the rootball easily. commercial black plastic pots are better and worth the money. my favorite though are soft plastic containers like yogurt and cottage cheese come in. Light water the plant 5 minutes before transplant and they slip right out easily. Would be nice if there were a source for these containers, I've been saving them for a long time to have enough lol!

And the gauge that I feel is the best for judging transplant time is, transplant as soon as the canopy is as wide as the starter pot. Usually 7-10 days. Using this guideline, I see growth in as little as 12 hours from transplant, they don't stall at all. Got guests? Get up in the middle of the night and get your transplanting done............. LOL! I would hehehe.

And yet, for all your trials and tribulations, your still looking at a fine crop!
Thanks Pop.... good info there.
My excuses for late repotting range from 'running out of medium and waiting an eternity for delivery', to 'landlord inspections getting in the way, delaying the erection of the tent', and 'I'm an old stoner'.....
Under normal circumstances, I would repot much sooner, or just start in big pots in the first place.
I find Solo cups easy to transplant.... but your recommendation about doing it when the canopy is as wide as the pot is good advice.

Hey teetee!

nice to see the plants getting chunky and greasy despite their ups and downs.

sign of a true pro is working through the problems and you smashed that!

I know the feeling of misnaming, it happened with the first saber grow i did :crying::crying: i was calling orangebud night queen

good sign they have reduced the lockdown in AUS and you're back at work. Im dreading it, if i only someone paid me to smoke weed.

Peace

:pass:
Cheers NG mate, they are all looking so much better than before.
It's been hard getting used to growing here.... my last location I had so much room to work in, and we were deep in the sticks with lovely fresh clean EC 0 rainwater.
Now we are in town, and the tent's in a much smaller room, with security issues left, right and centre, and chlorinated tap water.

It's day 78!
Let's get straight into it, starting with at group shot...
large.5ed229de8e393_day78group.JPG.ef6313773939f8c073c9763833f364e0.JPG

L to R: Blue Amnesia, Daiquiri Lime and Colorado Cookie.

This Blue Amnesia's resin has that unmistakable blueberry boot polish aroma to it. Now that her buds are a bit more developed, I can really be sure. It's exactly the same as the BA I'm smoking right now.
large.5ed229b4ceb6e_day78BA1.JPG.9328dde63adbd73c36d24ffc213b2206.JPG

There's a good 15 long side stems all loading up, and there's the supercropped main stem....
large.5ed229bbd3f08_day78BA2.JPG.91958d545fc1dac89cc2486f989bdedd.JPG

The Blue Amnesia has a long way to go still, maybe 3-4 weeks, taking her well into the 100 day region, but I'm hoping to get a massive haul from her.

The Daiquiri Lime has that juicy citrus thing going on without a doubt.
large.5ed229d363a76_day78DL1.JPG.b1d6a0dbb831e38f14576fb577f4eece.JPG

She's a lot smaller that previous Daiquiri Limes I've done, but she's coming on nicely......
large.5ed229d7e7a30_day78DL2.JPG.0897395c669d12b53fac85d5b79fbc7f.JPG

The Colorado Cookie smells very fruity and is pretty much ready for the chop.....
large.5ed229c23e384_day78CC1.JPG.6171ae2a15fb4552040ca589965f5727.JPG

She's a lovely looking plant, very symmetrical with a nice fat central cola, and 6 big side stems fanning out to reveal loads of nice sticky bud!
@hope2grow you can see what I mean about the stakes... tied lower down makes the big side branches come out nicely, and you can readjust later by pulling them out further and retying.... I'll be doing that on the Daiquiri tonight.
I can use the top part of the stakes to pull out the inner side branches too.

Here's a view from above
large.5ed229c747499_day78CC2.JPG.b52c7a0627c9811a17b8ffb5bd51e7cf.JPG

Here's a closer look at the main cola
large.5ed229cd0dbfd_day78CC3.JPG.f672d25d9eb1cfb5a0fd09b49b97bfe9.JPG

I'll be taking her down over the next day or two.
In the past, I would have pushed on a bit more, but I'm shit scared of losing any to mould, and she's beginning to throw out some foxtails.

The 4th plant's gone, the Night Queen. I cropped her on day 70, and have 2 boxes of stems and bud hanging to dry.

I think it's time to think about what's next... once the Cookie's down, I'll have room to stretch out the BA, and space for 4 new ones.

As always, I'll do a Night Queen, but I might revisit some of my older seeds, like the 2014 Think Different, another 2016 Daiquiri Lime, and either a 2017 Cinderella Jack or a 2017 Cream Mandarine XL.

Thanks for tuning in, and all the best of growing karma to you all!

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for commenting... I didn't see them until yesterday as this thread had moved onto page 2... doh!

I hope you've all been safe and well... Coronavirus here is virtually non-existent, but I know you folk in the UK and US are having a hard time.... do everything you can to keep healthy.... consume as much bud as you can!

Cheers Ribbzzy, it's nice when it all works out at the end! After a few weeks of underfeeding and checking the run off EC, they all took off when I upped things.

I pull the stems out to where I want them, throw in a stake, then tie the stem to the stake lower down, so that everything above the tie is further out than the stake and is exposed to more light.
I thought you were gonna get into bigger pots Bro? Maybe not quite yet though.... last time I checked in at your gaff you were rammed full.

Thanks Iriee, the NQ's down now, and the others are all racing towards the finish line!
Thanks also for your views on the 'exotic' pistils.... you really are a 'glass half full' kinda person!
Hope you're keeping safe mate!

Thanks for the rep Bro... shame we don't get the points anymore!
I'd be wary of trying out the vaccine in the first year, but mate I hope you are keeping your distance.... I'd love to come back home, but the numbers there are scary and I don't fancy getting on a plane just yet!
Relaxing lockdown so early is just making you all cannon fodder to win the war against economic collapse. The Govt dont care about deaths... in the end, they'll enjoy less welfare costs, healthcare costs, and overcrowding will be down. They'll be able to montor the public like never before and cash will be outlawed!!!!! There.... I've said it!

On a lighter note, the Govt here have allowed prostitutes to get back to work with a maximum of 2 positions per punter to minimise COVID transmission!!!!

Thanks Pop.... good info there.
My excuses for late repotting range from 'running out of medium and waiting an eternity for delivery', to 'landlord inspections getting in the way, delaying the erection of the tent', and 'I'm an old stoner'.....
Under normal circumstances, I would repot much sooner, or just start in big pots in the first place.
I find Solo cups easy to transplant.... but your recommendation about doing it when the canopy is as wide as the pot is good advice.

Cheers NG mate, they are all looking so much better than before.
It's been hard getting used to growing here.... my last location I had so much room to work in, and we were deep in the sticks with lovely fresh clean EC 0 rainwater.
Now we are in town, and the tent's in a much smaller room, with security issues left, right and centre, and chlorinated tap water.

It's day 78!
Let's get straight into it, starting with at group shot...
large.5ed229de8e393_day78group.JPG.ef6313773939f8c073c9763833f364e0.JPG

L to R: Blue Amnesia, Daiquiri Lime and Colorado Cookie.

This Blue Amnesia's resin has that unmistakable blueberry boot polish aroma to it. Now that her buds are a bit more developed, I can really be sure. It's exactly the same as the BA I'm smoking right now.
large.5ed229b4ceb6e_day78BA1.JPG.9328dde63adbd73c36d24ffc213b2206.JPG

There's a good 15 long side stems all loading up, and there's the supercropped main stem....
large.5ed229bbd3f08_day78BA2.JPG.91958d545fc1dac89cc2486f989bdedd.JPG

The Blue Amnesia has a long way to go still, maybe 3-4 weeks, taking her well into the 100 day region, but I'm hoping to get a massive haul from her.

The Daiquiri Lime has that juicy citrus thing going on without a doubt.
large.5ed229d363a76_day78DL1.JPG.b1d6a0dbb831e38f14576fb577f4eece.JPG

She's a lot smaller that previous Daiquiri Limes I've done, but she's coming on nicely......
large.5ed229d7e7a30_day78DL2.JPG.0897395c669d12b53fac85d5b79fbc7f.JPG

The Colorado Cookie smells very fruity and is pretty much ready for the chop.....
large.5ed229c23e384_day78CC1.JPG.6171ae2a15fb4552040ca589965f5727.JPG

She's a lovely looking plant, very symmetrical with a nice fat central cola, and 6 big side stems fanning out to reveal loads of nice sticky bud!
@hope2grow you can see what I mean about the stakes... tied lower down makes the big side branches come out nicely, and you can readjust later by pulling them out further and retying.... I'll be doing that on the Daiquiri tonight.
I can use the top part of the stakes to pull out the inner side branches too.

Here's a view from above
large.5ed229c747499_day78CC2.JPG.b52c7a0627c9811a17b8ffb5bd51e7cf.JPG

Here's a closer look at the main cola
large.5ed229cd0dbfd_day78CC3.JPG.f672d25d9eb1cfb5a0fd09b49b97bfe9.JPG

I'll be taking her down over the next day or two.
In the past, I would have pushed on a bit more, but I'm shit scared of losing any to mould, and she's beginning to throw out some foxtails.

The 4th plant's gone, the Night Queen. I cropped her on day 70, and have 2 boxes of stems and bud hanging to dry.

I think it's time to think about what's next... once the Cookie's down, I'll have room to stretch out the BA, and space for 4 new ones.

As always, I'll do a Night Queen, but I might revisit some of my older seeds, like the 2014 Think Different, another 2016 Daiquiri Lime, and either a 2017 Cinderella Jack or a 2017 Cream Mandarine XL.

Thanks for tuning in, and all the best of growing karma to you all!

That Colorado Cookies plant looks scrumptious man! I must try that strain. It’s been on my list for a long time. Have you tried the DP AutoBlueberry? It is now neck and neck with ANQ for my fave DP strain. I just harvested one, and had to put another seed back in the pot! It’s so tasty, and the effects are top shelf.

That Colorado Cookies plant looks scrumptious man! I must try that strain. It’s been on my list for a long time. Have you tried the DP AutoBlueberry? It is now neck and neck with ANQ for my fave DP strain. I just harvested one, and had to put another seed back in the pot! It’s so tasty, and the effects are top shelf.
Like an idiot, I gave my DP Blueberry Auto seeds away to the removalists as a way of keeping them quiet about having to move all my freshly harvested legendary Blue Amnesia (Auto that turned out to be a Photoperiod).
I've moved again since that breach of security, so that's the last I've seen of the Blueberry.... wish I kept them now, I heard they were small and very tempermental.... but very nice if done well... you obviously have skillz so I guess I fucked up there.

I'm bustin my ass to try ANQ and DPs blueberry but I've had little to no luck with DP in the past and that's puttin me off a bit.. they always seemed to need a bit more than my meagre skills could provide lol that said my set up/conditions are a fair bit better now so maybe it is time to have another rattle.

day 88 - down to 2 and 4 new arrivals!
my set up/conditions are a fair bit better now
Mate, you'd smash them! The ANQ is quick too, nearly always in the 70 day mark.

Things are moving in the right directon over here.
The Colorado Cookie's down now, I chopped her 6 days ago on day 82, she was a delight to trim... long fat candy canes.... and I have a load of greasy bud hanging to dry.

That just leaves the Daiquiri Lime and Blue Amnesia.... currently on day 88.....

The Daiquiri Lime is gonna be next to finish, she was a mass of white pistils, but they are beginning to brown off now, so I reckon another week or 2 and she'll be done....
large.5edd92c773da8_day87DL.JPG

She's been going a long time so I am wary that she might be susceptible to getting mould deep in those fat colas, so I am checking every day to be sure.

The enormous Blue Amnesia is a long way from finishing but she's loading up nicely. She was getting so big I had to supercrop the main stem, it's hanging out there at 2 o clock....
large.5edd92c249227_day87BA2.JPG

Here's a better view, you can see the string holding down the main stem on the right....
large.5edd92ba867f2_day87BA1.JPG

You would have seen some Solo cups in the last photo.... 4 more babies for the next grow. They are all covered with clingfilm except the newly hatched Daiquiri Lime.

During the course of yesterday, they all popped through and so here they are without the clingfilm...
large.5edd92b057c41_day1group.JPG
clockwise from top: Daiquiri Lime, Cinderella Jack, Night Queen and Think Different....
....a Dutch Passion 4 way!

The plan is to repot them into 25L airpots around the 7 day mark.... I just have to pop down the growshop this arvo and get more Coco to avoid a repeat of the last couple of runs where I was too late repotting, resulting in considerably less yield.

Thanks for looking in, stay healthy, stay stoned!

Back