Indoor Teetee tries to bounce back!!!

:pass: :woohoo: Hey TeeTee, looking great Bro the plants so nice and resinous, and I was admiring the structure of the plants nicely cropped and trained. lol i think i was a bit late topped the photos at about 40cm or more tall. The Nimbin plants i hope to reveg in spring. Good idea to have coco on hand, nothing worse than running out of soil lol.

:pass: :woohoo: Hey TeeTee, looking great Bro the plants so nice and resinous, and I was admiring the structure of the plants nicely cropped and trained. lol i think i was a bit late topped the photos at about 40cm or more tall. The Nimbin plants i hope to reveg in spring. Good idea to have coco on hand, nothing worse than running out of soil lol.
All right Smokey... thanks for your comments mate... they are sticky as fuck! My grinder is thick with hash from the Night Queen and Colorado Cookie. I dig out a few chunks and bong it in my rig.... very nice!
Finally got to the Hydro shop today.... the bugger wouldnt do a cash discount for 2 bags of Coco :(

Gonna pop round you grow later and see how your ladies are... online obviously. How was that rain the other day!

All right Smokey... thanks for your comments mate... they are sticky as fuck! My grinder is thick with hash from the Night Queen and Colorado Cookie. I dig out a few chunks and bong it in my rig.... very nice!
Finally got to the Hydro shop today.... the bugger wouldnt do a cash discount for 2 bags of Coco :(

Gonna pop round you grow later and see how your ladies are... online obviously. How was that rain the other day!
Hey TeeTee mate ! sounds like its going to be pretty strong with the sticky buds, sometimes my brothers and I get oil in the vape, and we pick it out with toothpicsks.

That sucks, he should have done that for sure :( , not many other hydro stores than that one on the gold coast, hopefully at least his prices are pretty good on items.

It would be great if we could do that someday, for sure pop around and see the plants in person, lol, you will like the line up, Nimbins once looked awesome long tall Sat girls lol not so anymore. It was good to see the rain, you'll notcied how the dry the grass is in the pics, and more on sunday last it will be over for another mostly sunny week next week

days 96 to 108 - Daiquiri down and Blue Amnesia done
Some serious density there, do you keep the RH low?
Looking forward to this new Cindy Jack you just popped.

Thanks SM!! I'm hoping she'll be a good one too!
As for RH, I generally go with the flow. The climate here varies wildly but it's often very humid, up in the 70-80%s so intake air can be a bit on the high RH side of things at annoying times, like late flowering and drying times.... but at the moment my new ones are in a 55- 60% RH 22-25°C environment and are quite happy.

As for the older plants... it's been a couple of weeks since I updated. They are just about done.

The Daiquiri Lime is finally down. I harvested her about a week ago on day 103.
Here's a few pics of her from day 96...
large.5ef8185a985ba_day96DL1.JPG

A solid main cola...
large.5ef81860f406f_day96DL2.JPG

Nice and sticky...
large.5ef818678a8c9_day96DL3.JPG

And the side colas are good and chunky too...
large.5ef8186d62184_day96DL4.JPG

That just leaves the Blue Amnesia XXL.

Today it is day 108, and I've just this morning started to chop her. She's gone as far as I want her to.

Here she is back on day 97 with the Daiquiri Lime just on the right.
She certainly lives up to the XXL tag...
large.5ef8184cc5a3f_day96BA1.JPG

She has this rich Blueberry - boot polish aroma...
large.5ef8185428c8b_day96BA2.JPG

Here she is last night in the early hours of day 108, out of her home for the last 3 months in readiness for complete dismemberment....large.5ef8189914c3a_day108BASideright.JPG

Thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the gift of these Blue Amnesia XXL seeds back in May '18.... this is the 4th one I've grown, each one has produced colossal dry weights up in the 18 ounce region, and this one's gonna be close too!

She's the same on the other side.... Immense at just over 90cm tall and stacked with long candy canes!
large.5ef81895d2795_day108BASideleft.JPG

The supercropped main stem filled out with lovely buds....
large.5ef8188bbd862_day108BAObliqueleft.JPG

Here she is from the front....
large.5ef8188703a60_day108BAFront.JPG

A closer look at the main cola tip...
large.5ef81874a3c80_day108BAColamaintip.JPG

There's still plenty of white pistils, but I don't want to risk going too far over and getting mould inside.
The trichomes are all milky and there's a few ambers in there, so she's done as far as I'm concerned.

The supercropped stem is 60cm long, packed with bud....
large.5ef8188354545_day108BAFrontraised.JPG

From above you can see how I used the stakes to open her up and let the light and air all the way down those stems...
large.5ef81890df6ca_day108BAOverhead.JPG

Excuse the quartz banger set up there.
It's a decorative item and the blowtorch is cos I'm thinking about doing the skirtingboard, Officer.
lol

hey TeeTee, looking great bro the plants :pass: :drool: buds look nice and adversting, makes me, wanna go and vape. Noticed the blow torch also throught it was there to torch the mould or root you find, i pick it out and then burn it lol . Wasnt today a just so crappy, had to keep the girls in my cubby house lol with the old T5s - lol Durban Grew into one but didnt hurt her thank canna god :D I think again you will be in for a big harvest :d5::woohoo:

Wow! Master class of ganja growing.
Wanna see the dry weights on these girls!

Thanks SM!! I'm hoping she'll be a good one too!
As for RH, I generally go with the flow. The climate here varies wildly but it's often very humid, up in the 70-80%s so intake air can be a bit on the high RH side of things at annoying times, like late flowering and drying times.... but at the moment my new ones are in a 55- 60% RH 22-25°C environment and are quite happy.

As for the older plants... it's been a couple of weeks since I updated. They are just about done.

The Daiquiri Lime is finally down. I harvested her about a week ago on day 103.
Here's a few pics of her from day 96...
large.5ef8185a985ba_day96DL1.JPG

A solid main cola...
large.5ef81860f406f_day96DL2.JPG

Nice and sticky...
large.5ef818678a8c9_day96DL3.JPG

And the side colas are good and chunky too...
large.5ef8186d62184_day96DL4.JPG

That just leaves the Blue Amnesia XXL.

Today it is day 108, and I've just this morning started to chop her. She's gone as far as I want her to.

Here she is back on day 97 with the Daiquiri Lime just on the right.
She certainly lives up to the XXL tag...
large.5ef8184cc5a3f_day96BA1.JPG

She has this rich Blueberry - boot polish aroma...
large.5ef8185428c8b_day96BA2.JPG

Here she is last night in the early hours of day 108, out of her home for the last 3 months in readiness for complete dismemberment....large.5ef8189914c3a_day108BASideright.JPG

Thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the gift of these Blue Amnesia XXL seeds back in May '18.... this is the 4th one I've grown, each one has produced colossal dry weights up in the 18 ounce region, and this one's gonna be close too!

She's the same on the other side.... Immense at just over 90cm tall and stacked with long candy canes!
large.5ef81895d2795_day108BASideleft.JPG

The supercropped main stem filled out with lovely buds....
large.5ef8188bbd862_day108BAObliqueleft.JPG

Here she is from the front....
large.5ef8188703a60_day108BAFront.JPG

A closer look at the main cola tip...
large.5ef81874a3c80_day108BAColamaintip.JPG

There's still plenty of white pistils, but I don't want to risk going too far over and getting mould inside.
The trichomes are all milky and there's a few ambers in there, so she's done as far as I'm concerned.

The supercropped stem is 60cm long, packed with bud....
large.5ef8188354545_day108BAFrontraised.JPG

From above you can see how I used the stakes to open her up and let the light and air all the way down those stems...
large.5ef81890df6ca_day108BAOverhead.JPG

Excuse the quartz banger set up there.
It's a decorative item and the blowtorch is cos I'm thinking about doing the skirtingboard, Officer.
lol
Great growing & Lovely buds teetee,
:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

link to new grow
Everything's down now, the Blue Amnesia is just finishing drying, so I'll post weights up soon.

In the meantime, I have another grow on the go, all Old School Dutch Passion Classics....
  • Night Queen
  • Think Different
  • Daiquiri Lime
  • Cinderella Jack
Here they are yesterday on day 32, and they're looking great...
large.5f05545b73aca_day32Group.JPG
clockwise from top left: TD, DL, NQ and CJ

Please come and have a closer look on this link: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/teetees-old-school-dutch-passion-monster-foursome.78765/

Back