Indoor Teetee tries to bounce back!!!

final weights
I thought I should end this thread with some final dry weights.....

Daiquiri Lime 5.65oz (160.17g)
Night Queen 3.12oz (88.45g)
Blue Amnesia XXL 9.81oz (278.11g)
Colorado Cookie 5.94oz (168.40g)

TOTAL 24.52oz (695.13g)

Not bad I suppose, considering I lost a fair bit to mould.
Certainly this is an improvement on my last grow, so I'll take that as a (small) bounce back in the right direction.

Thanks for joining me in this grow, please see how my next one goes, the link is in the post just above this one.

TOTAL 24.52oz (695.13g)

Certainly this is an improvement on my last grow, so I'll take that as a (small) bounce back in the right direction.

Thanks for joining me in this grow, please see how my next one goes, the link is in the post just above this one.

That's a nice haul there Tee!
I want to see you get through a full grow without your landlord / landlady busting on in...

TOTAL 24.52oz (695.13g)

Great grow teetee mate. most growers will be over the moon with 695g from a 1.4x1.4 tent.
I am very sure you get over 1kg from your next grow.
:slap::slap::slap:

That's a nice haul there Tee!
I want to see you get through a full grow without your landlord / landlady busting on in...
Wouldn't it be nice, eh? Tomorrow, I've got the Smoke Alarm Compliance team over between 8-10am, then the Obergruppenfuhrer and the rest of the search team with their attack dogs Managing Agent comes round at 1pm, for what's hopefully a 20min run around the house.
I've set my alarm for 4am and I'm gonna take all this down, and have it all back up again by mid afternoon.
I've planted some seeds, so I hope they'll be done within the 3 months that I have before the next inspection.
It's a bastard, inspections every 3 months is routine for rentals here - luckily the last one was during lockdown, so all I had to do was take some photos for them.... this one's not gonna be so easy.
Great grow teetee mate. most growers will be over the moon with 695g from a 1.4x1.4 tent.
I am very sure you get over 1kg from your next grow.
:slap::slap::slap:
Thanks Muddy, a kilo would be great, but say I get 5oz each from the Think Different, Daiquiri Lime and Cinderella Jack.... I'll need to get 20oz off the Night Queen. I know she's huge, but.............

....sorry mate, I got lost there dreaming about a 20 ounce Night Queen!
Man pulls some weight :jointman: :worship:
Heh heh Cheers man, but you're way up on the g/W yourself Bro... and talking of weight, after 74 days so far, watering every day from about day 14..... at least 20L a day for 60 days.
1200Litres... 1.2 tonnes of water. I can't believe it, you'd never think a few plants could drink over a tonne of water in a couple of months!

TOTAL 24.52oz (695.13g)

superb growing as usual mate, despite all the pitfalls the garden has thrown at you!!

Looking forward to see what you can conjure now your settled.

Always a pleasure to watch your grows!!

Peace

:baked: :baked:

Back