Sweet Seeds Terra's Cream Mandarine XL Auto grow

Mine are now in the jars since yesterday. I can tell you the Mutant is powerful shit. I am going to both the Mutant and some of the regular tested. I am anticipating the Mutant to come out higher, but we will see!

I sure like the buzz! You did better than I did on yield so we know it wasn't just us with the smaller yields. :)

Cool. I'm curious what the result of the testing will be. The buzz is indeed very nice. I have 4 seeds left of this strain, but I'm holding on to them untill I have one LED per plant for flowering. I'm pretty sure I can get a higher yield than I did now.

Sounds like you have some wonderful bud on your hands, happy days!

I do indeed Derek :biggrin:

Congratz dude know you'll be enjoying that :pimp:

I'm loving it. I'm looking forward to combining it with some Blueberry from the next harvest end of January.

Hi everyone, the buds have been curing for couple of months now and I just had my first taste. I took some good pictures with my DSLR beforehand. I'll come back later with my verdict :baked:

IMG_6340.JPG
IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6338.JPG
IMG_6339.JPG

Hi fellow growers, I'm starting some new seeds because I'm halfway through my Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush grow, and want a perpetual grow :D I bought 5 Sweet Seeds Cream Mandarine XL Auto and got 7 :D YaY! I want to grow 2 plants but am still trying to decide if I should germinate 2, 3 or 4 seeds, so I can pick the best ones. Any ideas?

My setup:
Space: Mammoth Pro 1.2×1.2m tent.
Air system: Soler & Palau TD-350 Silent fan + Rhino Pro 425m3 carbon filter. Passive intake.
Containers: 15L Airpots.
Medium: Plagron Lightmix mixed with organic soil from my previous grow + Mycorrhizae spores.
Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow A+B, Sensi Bloom A+B, Voodoo Juice, Big Bud, Overdrive, Sensi Cal-Mag Xtra, Hy-Pro Rootstimulator, Blackstrap Molasses (TaNg's updated feeding schedule).
Light: 2 x Holographic Series 1 LED (75W) + T5HO (96W).

I have 2 Dutch Passion Auto Blackberry Kush (day 40) and 1 Dutch Passion Think Different (day 29) in my tent at the moment. Link to that grow is in my signature. I will start the seeds under the T5 light.

View attachment 486502 View attachment 486503 View attachment 486505 View attachment 486509 View attachment 486512
Great set up enjoy and have a blast.

Back