Sweet Seeds Terra's Cream Mandarine XL Auto grow

Hi guys, I harvested the two largest plants yesterday @ day 88. I was very happy to find that the buds are rock-hard, which is a first for me :vibe: I'll post close-up shots when all has dried. I've set both remaining LED's on the last plant, to boost the resin production before the chop in 2 days.

20151219_051833.jpg
20151219_052335.jpg
20151219_060248.jpg

Attachments

• 20151219_052335.jpg
    20151219_052335.jpg
    229.2 KB · Views: 192
  • 20151219_060248.jpg
    20151219_060248.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 187
I'm getting one of these grow northern LEDs and I'm sure I'll expand to 2 eventually either way amaing grow mate iv grown fast bud original and sweet cheese very nice smoke that was under 250hps ....tbh your LEDs smash a 250w hps that's why I'm changing please provide a weight report ...

I'm getting one of these grow northern LEDs and I'm sure I'll expand to 2 eventually either way amaing grow mate iv grown fast bud original and sweet cheese very nice smoke that was under 250hps ....tbh your LEDs smash a 250w hps that's why I'm changing please provide a weight report ...

Welcome to the forum buddy! Thanks. I've never grown with hps before so I can't compare. I do know that I love my HS1 LED lights :biggrin: I'll post a dried weight once everything is ready for the cure.

If you want to see truly amazing grows you should check out TaNg's grows in the Dutch Passion or GrowNorthern sections. He uses the same LEDs.

What a legend yeah tangs grows are the doggss Mann good luck again mate can't wait to see those results :cooldance:

Hi guys, I have a total yield figure for the three plants: 148 grams dry. I expected more but with all plants sharing the lights with 3-4 other plants I can't really complain. The buds are nice and compact. I've cured the buds for about 2 weeks and they stink to high heaven :baked: This is my first strain that has kept the smell so well after drying. The taste is very spicy with a faint vanilla twist. I don't taste any citrus, as the name would suggest. The taste reminds me of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum :biggrin: That drink goes well with vaporising this strain.

Pictures will follow soon, once I've made them.

Mine are now in the jars since yesterday. I can tell you the Mutant is powerful shit. I am going to both the Mutant and some of the regular tested. I am anticipating the Mutant to come out higher, but we will see!

I sure like the buzz! You did better than I did on yield so we know it wasn't just us with the smaller yields. :)

Back