Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

I would love to but strickly auto's and indoors.

Im not in the club :shrug: :baked:
Im putting up my 4x4 to run some photos and find a nice mom for a sog tho.. Love c99!
My buddy Nimby used to grow it in a dresser :cools:
GL

@Jean-O. Thanks for the invite. I'd love to join in, but don't think the timing will work out. I'm going out of town for a couple weeks in early May and need to have my grow wrapped up by then. I definitely have Wild Thing on my list of things to run this year and I'll do a journal for you when I do. Thanks again for the invite and everything you do for the people here!

Yes please :bighug:this is the last of my Brain Damage. View attachment 1664922
You will probably like the High off the Wild Thing if you like the Brain Damage which I need to revisit here again soon but they both have the Spice Cake in them and a similar trippy speedy intense high. Wild Thing triggers into flower much faster n flowers a bit quicker from The Legend I used in the cross. The terps are crazy different on Wild Thing though it reminds me a lot of old school Dead Head OG real sour funky

I'll get on here this weekend n reach out to those who want to participate and get shipping information so I can get the test beans sent out. I'm looking forward to gathering some good information here with the Wild Thing.

So it looks like
@Fermented_Fruitz
@Jpkindbud
@FarmerJake
@Green Hornet
Are the @Cultivators who are interested in testing here. I believe 2 for indoor testing and 2 want to test outdoor this summer. Those listed can give me a PM. With shipping info and I will get the test beans shipped out here soon. Thanks for everyone's help here on AFN!

Back