Testing the Wild Thing (USA Only)

Much appreciated @Jean-O :d5:

Just gotta go grab some fresh soil and already got an open tent!
image.jpg

Will do 2 wild thing in 2x4 but will def drop one of the others once 4x4 is harvested and reset! :thumbsup:

Hey @Jean-O , what’s the story on Crazy S1’s
I haven’t seen anyone ask yet so I figured I would…
The Crazy X S1 is MMXX ( Mendocino Twenty20) x Crazy Kush S1. It started with an incredible frosty potent MMXX but it was a very low yielder and slow grower that I pollinated with the Crazy Kush because it's extremely vigorous and yields heavy and I thought the terps would blend nicely. Then I ran a few phenotypes out of the F1 generation and selfed out the best producer that has some killer terps. She is still on the lower end for yields but the terps n effects are top notch. I'm hoping to sift through the S1 generation and find some with better yields yet. It's definitely a project with flavor and quality in mind.

The eagle has landed ! Thank you brother for the gifts for my better half.
View attachment 1667971
I hope the CBD rich cultivars help. They both have a decent amount of THC in them as well, a very nice combo for effects! I've got a few of the Chocolate Bold Desire going now, one for outdoors and 2 for my next breeding run.
I'm a big fan of the CBD rich cultivars. I have anxiety real bad and 4 crushed disc in my back and 2 herniated disc in my neck. I make a lot of tinctures and topicals out of the CBD rosin. The flower smokes amazing also.

Back