The Best One Rule Pumpkin* Game 2023 **Norby Wins***

I don't know why but I like this one best! Vote for one!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mañ'O'Green

Kia ora. Retired to watch the grass grow.
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Dabs of Rosin.

pumpkins.jpg

Sponsored by Sawney's beans
1441957-3aed10855e5d57fea5710824cdc7cb5c.jpg

The Best One Rule Pumpkin* 2023 by poll wins.
A blank canvas:
blankcanvas.png

The photograph or video must be original with a real Pumpkin. * A pumpkin is a cultivar of winter squash that is round with smooth, slightly ribbed skin, and is most often deep yellow to orange in coloration.[1] The thick shell contains the seeds and pulp. The name is most commonly used for cultivars of Cucurbita pepo, but some cultivars of Cucurbita maxima, C. argyrosperma, and C. moschata with similar appearance are also sometimes called "pumpkin".[1] All of the cultivars in the definition are allowed. Any other Squash or vegetable by itself is not allowed.

2021-09-24_11-19-14.jpg2021-09-24_11-18-46.jpg
2021-09-24_11-18-15.jpg

A Cut and Paste Pumpkin is not allowed but other theatrical elements added to the original pumpkin photo/video are allowed.

A single Photograph or video of your Pumpkin with a code card stating "23 Pumpkin" shall be submitted to the contest thread between Oct 24. 2023 and Nov.4, 2023. The poll will be open from Nov. 6 through Nov.13

Shipping Limitations WORLDWIDE

What are you offering up for prize/giveaway? I will offer up 10 strains from my collection .
10 packs of 10 seed feminised autoflowers.
1. Hellraiser
2. Nugz
3. Slaughtered lamb
4. Lecter
5. Nightmare
6. Predator
7. Irn sky
8. Reeker
9. Babadook
10. Jonestown

1st place 5 packs, 2nd Place 3 Packs, 3rd place 2 Packs.

Picking order is still to be determined.

Last edited by a moderator:
A single Photograph or video of your Pumpkin with a code card stating

:face:You did say carved which isn't my style I'm not very artistic in that sense but IF it doesn't need to be carved does the pumpkin need to be intact/whole or just the card? :eyebrows::amazon:

Last edited by a moderator:
:face:You did say carved which isn't my style I'm not very artistic in that sense but IF it doesn't need to be carved does the pumpkin need to be intact/whole or just the card? :eyebrows::amazon:
What Carved :raccacooniecrosseye:

Back