The Best One Rule Pumpkin* Game 2023 **Norby Wins***

I don't know why but I like this one best! Vote for one!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NORBY 23 PUMPKIN
IMG_20231031_040251.jpg
IMG_20231031_041803.jpg
IMG_20231031_041803.jpg
IMG_20231101_113825.jpg

Last edited:
Redeye Master 23 Pumpkin
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1131.jpeg

Only did the 1 this year and my daughter chose what I was doing.

Hey guys @NORBY @Redeye Master I might be wrong and maybe @Mañ'O'Green can clarify. I think you need to have a card with 23 pumpkin written on it in the photo or video. I’d hate to see those great entries be void over something so simple :worship:

Hey guys @NORBY @Redeye Master I might be wrong and maybe @Mañ'O'Green can clarify. I think you need to have a card with 23 pumpkin written on it in the photo or video. I’d hate to see those great entries be void over something so simple :worship:
I think you’re right, I was just putting mine out there lol
Not to bothered wether it’s an entry. Good luck regardless chaps

I think you’re right, I was just putting mine out there lol
Not to bothered wether it’s an entry. Good luck regardless chaps
Just write it on a card a snap another photo still plenty of time. But I understand I don’t even have a pumpkin so…..:oops1:

Yes a hand written card, it does not need to be included in all pictures the whole idea is to verify the timeline of the work.
I've no way of doing that for my mine now. Lol well the video I don't.

But if the Stealth piggy is still outside when I get home I will write out a card and edit post

Actually I gots an idea

11 votes? Watsamata here? @Cultivators where is your team spirit, I know the dog lost it's chew toy, I have a dentist appointment, Oh yeah I forgot.

Well we know where you can buy a new Chew toy for your doggie, we feel you pain when it comes to the dentist and you can lean on us, forgetting we all do that. The point is we are a community only if we share a little of ourselves. :bighug: Please vote.

Back