The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

Yeah cres - got DaS f19 as the pollen donor in with some well tested S1s and 2s - got his permission to do it BTW.
4 donors and 2 tents - if there's a prob with CS or STS - I can swap em about..you know what I mean. Sure you do.

sweet hope your he/she dumps a load...

Started with 2,, increased from there.
As mentioned Tried all sorts of stuff. (Multiples, definately in many ways).
I'm wondering if one of the chemicals I bought went bad before delivery?
Sorry, grasping at straws and no clue why it failed.

spraying to much can cause pollen- less sac IME... 1 or 2 sprayings is all you need...

Last winter I CS'd 5 strains in 5 tents. Sprayed 10x over 20 days from flip day. All sprayed plants produced pods which opened. But I only saw pollen flying from the OG KUsh. I tried to aid the process with a brush and was fairly certain there was pollenation in all tents.
However only the Kush produced seeds.
I put this down to two possibilities.
1) Possible over-spraying or
2) My humidity levels which were 60 - 70% at the time.

I still dont know the answer but my current experiment with humidity in the low 30% should give me a better idea.

My thoughts are that if STS only requires 2 sprays, why should CS need so many? Time will tell I guess.

I count myself still as a novice with this. My successes have yielded around 200 viable seeds on a 2ft 6in plant. Not sure if that's ok or what.

How many seeds, do you usually get from a plant that has been pollinated by female pollen?

I'll generally only polinate 2-3 low branches, maybe 6-8" on each and well over 100 viable looking seeds with nearly as many iffies I discard.

Think you are doing better than me then Canon - but I will get better - I've got a crap power supply which isn't helping things - more I draw, less I get.

Back