The Definitive Colloidal Silver Tutorial

All the guides I've seen call for stronger stuff, but preliminary results suggest 10ppm colloidal silver is fine for turning a plant. All I did was spray thoroughly twice a day since day 21.

No visible damage to plant from silver treatment, but interestingly it is like half the size of others planted at the same time.

Day 48
20191022_120304.jpg

All the guides I've seen call for stronger stuff, but preliminary results suggest 10ppm colloidal silver is fine for turning a plant. All I did was spray thoroughly twice a day since day 21.

No visible damage to plant from silver treatment, but interestingly it is like half the size of others planted at the same time.

Day 48
View attachment 1118579
Nice ball sacks.
So you sprated After 21 days from flip? Nice to know if you can spray later.

By 10PPM you mean measured by a tds meter? Silver doesn't dissolve it floats so I guess it's not really 10ppm but you mean it's a baseline since the TDS registers the conductive silver even though it aint dissolved.

Anyone use Yucca extract or anything as a surfactant to for the colloidal solution?

Also why do some say there's a shelf life...it's just silver particles and water. what's the ag and h2o gonna degrade to in our lifetimes?

Thanks!

Nice ball sacks.
So you sprated After 21 days from flip? Nice to know if you can spray later.

By 10PPM you mean measured by a tds meter? Silver doesn't dissolve it floats so I guess it's not really 10ppm but you mean it's a baseline since the TDS registers the conductive silver even though it aint dissolved.

Anyone use Yucca extract or anything as a surfactant to for the colloidal solution?

Also why do some say there's a shelf life...it's just silver particles and water. what's the ag and h2o gonna degrade to in our lifetimes?

Thanks!

[/URL]

image.jpg

E6E2B967-2F62-4317-B545-B58CCC728F54.jpeg

I need help. this is an autoflower. I have been spraying the plant for 15 days now, twice a day. this is the current state.
I would ask the members for their opinion.
it doesn't look like the plant will throw out pollen sacs ...

View attachment 1127638
View attachment 1127640
I need help. this is an autoflower. I have been spraying the plant for 15 days now, twice a day. this is the current state.
I would ask the members for their opinion.
it doesn't look like the plant will throw out pollen sacs ...
Mine also start looking shriveled and dried, burned pistols. Can we mix it with silver nitrate?

I just did the silver colloidal spray myself,this was my second time growing weed,

did make a few
Mistakes lesson 1 don’t spray the whole plant with silver colloidal I made that mistake I got so much pollen lol,better to just do couple of branches,

I ended up throwing the whole plant in the bin after collecting the pollen from her

I was lucky enough I had 2 Female plants same age
Both unknown strains I had some seeds for about 7 years,there both indica strain plants never
Grew big but killer bud,

I sprayed the plant once a day for
14 days just before I turned the lights on in the grow tent,some people said twice a day to spray but I sprayed once.

bought the colloidal silver ready mixed on eBay

think I stuff I got was kinda strong it was 240ppm
I was reading you really only need anything over 30 ppm

I’m not a pro grower this was only my second grow and I was on lockdown boredom,

I got about 200 seeds from the female I put the pollen on,funny thing was the plant with the pollen didnt even produce one seed I though she would of
Pop a few seeds,but then again I’m just a begginer grower,

I think I did pretty well for my second grow,I just put a seed in damp kitchen
Paper tonight to see will it pop..

I took 3 clones from the female just before I sprayed her with the silver,first time taking clones they didn’t grow very big like 2 ft tall with thick buds,

but I did put some pollen from the female on one of the clones as well lol so I have some more seeds to harvest..

at the end of the day it wasn’t that hard to do,

just don’t go crazy with the silver colloidal spray

2C54A5F6-C2BE-4439-B8FA-329188536BA4.jpeg
CDC81955-F023-45FE-8485-81C3BA0845E3.jpeg
79E95E49-AD8F-4FA3-86A0-2B1EE8F583DC.jpeg
83D470A4-1842-45AF-8A40-2413542BA7C0.jpeg

So far spraying the plants before they sex has produced the best results for me. Someone else mentioned they do this, and it has been successful for me. The plants dont reverse right away, it will still sex as a lady. Just keep spraying until you seed pollen sacks, then stop. I like to start spraying them about 1-2 weeks before they "should" be sexing.

This is using 250ppm spray from ebay. same product as the photo above this post.

Back