Gnome Automatics The Durban Thread

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
here is something I dug out of the seed vault. I’m not sure if they’ll germ as their 10 years old but here goes nothing.

40550E74-8CA6-43D0-B1EA-BA5667E3A42E.jpeg

here is something I dug out of the seed vault. I’m not sure if they’ll germ as their 10 years old but here goes nothing.

View attachment 994259
Hi my friend
How you doing? Good luck with your new project. I would soak the seeds for 48 hours in water with gibberellic acid to help them germ. I use 1 liter water with 0,1 gr Acid for old seeds and for my palm tree seeds and it works.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hey @tobe, thanks for the tip on gibberellic acid. I had read it was helpful with old/stubborn seeds, but never knew at what strength to mix it. I have some Cannabiogen Peyote Purples that I have been struggling to germinate. Hoping this will do the trick. I will let you know if it works! Thanks again.

:drool: Mmmm, it's been ages since I had me some DP! :goodluck: :baby:..... whose are these FD?
I dont remember my man. Its been some time ago that i got these. I got them back when i was on ICMag before we opened up the site here.

The autos were healthy but the male was herm and the female i did get from the auto has stalled. So it need slipped, they probably werent finished all the way but that is ok.

The photo that i had germ is a confirmed female and is kicking ass and taking names i need to get pics in here of the progress. Between the conference and then travel as well as a harvest and a restructure at the farm (bigger areas for autos) i have been a busy boy as usual

@FullDuplex I recently made an order for some seeds on DC Seed Exchange and received some of your ALF#5 x Azian Haze CBD seeds, which I am super stoked about as I love Haze strains and CBD is some amazing stuff. Do you have a thread detailing these genetics on AFN? Or at least a small amount of information on them? Thank you in advance.

@FullDuplex I recently made an order for some seeds on DC Seed Exchange and received some of your ALF#5 x Azian Haze CBD seeds, which I am super stoked about as I love Haze strains and CBD is some amazing stuff. Do you have a thread detailing these genetics on AFN? Or at least a small amount of information on them? Thank you in advance.
These were a test run, I’ve only grown a few out personally. They were a limited releas and won’t be available again.

Back