Night Owl Seeds The First Great Owl Off Mangos and Chem journal

JP1

Johnny Blazin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
These are the surprise seeds that just showed up in the mail one day so I'm gonna grow em. Thanks Daz

4x4 tent. 3 gallon bag with reused Coco/perlite 60/40. Hand watered daily to runoff. Athena nutes grow a+b, tps silica, botanicare calmag+, weekly mykos wp and weekly recharge, daily foliar with tap water and kelp. Feeding 400ppm grow a+b, 550 ppm total
PXL_20220410_234609394.jpg

1 week old...

PXL_20220410_234617553.jpg

Back right. About 10 days behind the ones in front
@TheWildcard

Nice man! Best wishes for the new grow. :cheers:

are they all Mangoes n’ Chem? Sounds fucking tasty!! I’ve never messed around with Coco. How often it can be reused?
Can be reused forever. Just pull the old roots out and flush with hot water then buffer and plant. Just 1 mango and chem in there. The back left is Fugue State, front left is blueberry slushie and front right is CDLC

Can be reused forever. Just pull the old roots out and flush with hot water then buffer and plant. Just 1 mango and chem in there. The back left is Fugue State, front left is blueberry slushie and front right is CDLC
Right on. One of these days, I’m sure I be in the mood to try something different and set up a coco run. Seems like a ton of resources online, too.

Sounds like a tasty run you’ve got going there. Good stuff!

These are the surprise seeds that just showed up in the mail one day so I'm gonna grow em. Thanks Daz

4x4 tent. 3 gallon bag with reused Coco/perlite 60/40. Hand watered daily to runoff. Athena nutes grow a+b, tps silica, botanicare calmag+, weekly mykos wp and weekly recharge, daily foliar with tap water and kelp. Feeding 400ppm grow a+b, 550 ppm total
View attachment 1443666
1 week old...

View attachment 1443669
Back right. About 10 days behind the ones in front
@TheWildcard

@GinFizzLuv @Cerebral Goo @NAGreengo @Hashsloth @Rick Dirte' @MotaZona @olbobcat @Fermented_Fruitz @Dabber @Frank the Dank @WildBill @Dale's Proper Bud @Green Hornet @Bill.de.Cat @Mañ'O'Green @420Forever @Jpkindbud

Back