Night Owl Seeds The First Great Owl Off Mangos and Chem journal

I was looking forward to growing this girl on this run. She just runs a little long for what I have scheduled.

Reactions: JP1
I was looking forward to growing this girl on this run. She just runs a little long for what I have scheduled.
I haven't checked any other diaries or journals but I wouldn't exactly go by my run times. I've maybe had 5 out of 100 or however many plants I've grown finish under 85 days. To the point where I'm gonna get a new scope :pass:

I haven't checked any other diaries or journals but I wouldn't exactly go by my run times. I've maybe had 5 out of 100 or however many plants I've grown finish under 85 days. To the point where I'm gonna get a new scope :pass:
I really didn't see anything you did that would extend the cycle. This is an all Earthbox grow. Girls in the regulars do seem to run longer, but they do tend to make more bud. Not so sure about the Jrs.
I'm a little over a week behind on where I wanted to be.
From SeedFinders seed database
Mangos n' Chem is an indica/sativa variety from Night Owl Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±80 days)
That's pretty much on time with your pretty girl.
This one was going to be for the flavor. This run is a heavy medical run, one known decent pain reliever and three THC/CBD strains.

I really didn't see anything you did that would extend the cycle. This is an all Earthbox grow. Girls in the regulars do seem to run longer, but they do tend to make more bud. Not so sure about the Jrs.
I'm a little over a week behind on where I wanted to be.
From SeedFinders seed database
Mangos n' Chem is an indica/sativa variety from Night Owl Seeds and can be cultivated indoors (where the plants will need a flowering time of ±80 days)
That's pretty much on time with your pretty girl.
This one was going to be for the flavor. This run is a heavy medical run, one known decent pain reliever and three THC/CBD strains.
Screenshot_20220914-221505.png

I get zero blueberry and zero bubblegum in this one but it's super mango even through the smoke. I'm liking it a lot. Looks like my journal on here is #7 overall on the list when I Google the strain and the 1st that's not a seedbank or Reddit...
Screenshot_20220914-222020.png

Jerseyphresh1
Well hell! I guess I'm gonna go ahead and take a chance and drop a bean.
I think I'll be safe in EB Jrs.

Yeah, I found your link ranking last month in a Bing search too.

edit......a fine example of coverage we can get for AFN and the breeders here.

Last edited:
View attachment 1514093
I get zero blueberry and zero bubblegum in this one but it's super mango even through the smoke. I'm liking it a lot. Looks like my journal on here is #7 overall on the list when I Google the strain and the 1st that's not a seedbank or Reddit...
View attachment 1514094
This had me curious as to where my Blue Microverse F5 Great Owl Off Grow would rank..Ironically, I found it at number 5 in the search results list.
:d5:
_20220915_213317.JPG

Hey @TheWildcard @Son of Hobbes Whatever happened to this contest? I did everything required and it ended a while ago with no word at all anywhere here that I've seen. Should be several winners... :shrug:

Smoke report
Been curing in grove bags for a month but I've been dipping in and handing samples out for maybe 10 days now. All good reviews. This is one of the most flavorful plants I've grown. Crazy taste of mango. So much so that's it's kinda surprising. 1st hit anybody takes off a joint or though my bubbler they look at it up close all confused and it's hilarious. Has a unique thing that it makes my mouth water and at the same time has an old school cottonmouth effect so a bottle of water is recommended. Can smell a joint in the cigarette pack in my pocket kinda loudness. Delicious. Effect is sort of a Motown vibe to it. I'd say more indica with a bit of a rhythm and bounce to it. Not super strong, right around where it should be. I'd say around 20%. Rosin has similar effect, maybe a little sleepier but a little more of a sharp chem taste to it. Overall a great plant to grow and I'll grow all of this pack out. Took plenty of abuse, was the best plant in the tent. She dealt with nutrient issues better then the rest of the team on the same system but needed more light coverage then I could give her. Top 5 smoke I've grown :headbang:
What kind of par figures were you able give her?

What kind of par figures were you able give her?
No idea. The app doesn't seem to work correctly on my phone. That's a Mars tsw2000 at full strength. Seemed to like all the light it could get

Back