World Wide The Solo Cup Stretch Challenge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231202-172710.png
    Screenshot_20231202-172710.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
Terminated
The tent this was in got thrips, so I killed everything in tent this plant included.
C8CEA455-8088-422F-8E74-C8F8A35844BC.jpeg
0BF1DE5D-B7F5-4A89-9D89-D711B6E141FC.jpeg

Finally @Mañ'O'Green can have his way and I’m disqualified, though we know he was gunning for me before solely because I posted a South Park meme in his :kiss:thread, its the internet grow a pair…. and maybe because he was runner up(conflict of interest if he runs the show). You said it was a 30 day challenge and I smoked you in that kind sir

You cannot transplant a solo cup challenge? Game over for you.
The rules clearly state:

"The root system must remain in the cup, the medium must be contained in the cup of 18 oz maximum volume, the bottom of the cup is to be air gapped to prevent roots from growing outside of the cup. Updates are to included a picture of the under cup gap and the "air pruned roots".

I am going to ask @St. Tom for a ruling but I think you have blown it!
16D09D89-940B-49E9-999D-F423B1BC98D6.png

He shouldn’t be a moderator I feel bullied and less likely to participate because of his actions.
:toke:

Week 4 (Sex)
Sawney Bean's
Banana Daddy Auto
Day 30
Well she's definitely not in a rush. I think this is the longest it's taken to show some pistils :shrug: other than that, she seems to be growing rather nicely now, slightly bent over a tad but looking healthy :toke:
20240103_100642.jpg
20240103_100705.jpg
20240103_100722.jpg
20240103_100754.jpg

The tent this was in got thrips, so I killed everything in tent this plant included.
View attachment 1657199View attachment 1657198
Finally @Mañ'O'Green can have his way and I’m disqualified, though we know he was gunning for me before solely because I posted a South Park meme in his :kiss:thread, its the internet grow a pair…. and maybe because he was runner up(conflict of interest if he runs the show). You said it was a 30 day challenge and I smoked you in that kind sir

View attachment 1657200
He shouldn’t be a moderator I feel bullied and less likely to participate because of his actions.
First, sorry about the thrip invasion, you had a nice setup going.
Secondly, and not to be a dick or anything but....
You might want to start taking a moment and thinking a bit before posting sometimes.
1) you didn't include any shots of the air gap/ bottom of cup until week 3,
2) The rules state "The game will continue as a normal Grow & Show after the Stretch Game is over. There will be a popularity poll for best plant when all plants have had their Bud milestones posted, or the grow ended.
I took his statement to mean you'd be disqualified from the rest of the game but I might be wrong
3) He defered ruling over to St. Tom thereby taking himself out of the ruling.
4) It's just a game and free stuff...fvcking chill

Edit: And he does work his ass off getting us free shit as o all the Mods.

Last edited:

Just a FYI not taking either side here I don’t know the whole story but he is not staff or mod anymore anyways for personal reasons

View attachment 1657199View attachment 1657198

View attachment 1657200

I'm Sorry @FarmerJake ...even staff can have a bad day...proves we are human...:headbang: ...

Sorry you got the brunt end of it. :pass:...now will you Please reinstante your entry.....?

Last edited:
:crying: :crying: :crying:@FarmerJake You were the one that stated you transplanted your Solo Cup not me!

Excited to transplant this lady into the bed below so I can stop checking her for watering so much
View attachment 1656266
Then you un-transplanted it quick enough based on my comments, and I agreed it was still ok as a solo cup grow. So where is the rub?

Yes you smoked my entry, not the first time I have lost!

As far as South Park, our vendors are world wide, Not all of them may even have heard of south park but the meme clearly said "I hate you, you are all assholes" That they understand. I never watched South Park, case in point!

I apologize to the rest of you in this Solo Cup challenge for the thread being hijacked.

Let's just get back to growing and having fun.

Back